• Total voters
"lightly"
confirmed mid chapter :josad:
Chapter 1106:

- Kizaru vs BB

- Saturn vs Luffy

- Kizaru creates a Stephenson 2-18-sized star and throws it at Teach

- Teach creates a Solar System-sized blackhole to devour the star

- As a last resort, Kizaru creates an even bigger star and accelerates its age to explode into a Galaxy-sized super nova.

- Teach is shocked and begins laughing: "Zehahaha, which is going to come out on top, light or darkness?" As Teach finishes his speech he creates a TON-618-sized black hole to collide with Kizaru's super nova.

- The collision shakes the entire universe. Chapter ends with a cliffhanger.

I wouldn't mind hints if they would actualy tell something and you could possibly guess what they could mean, but not this shit ''buckle up'' ''Hype chapter'' or Random picture that could mean anything and most of the time is a hint to the cover page or some shit..
If i was a leaker i would have done a much better and interesting job, so everybody would enjoy it.
:suresure:

Chapter 1106:

- Kizaru vs BB

- Saturn vs Luffy

- Kizaru creates a Stephenson 2-18-sized star and throws it at Teach

- Teach creates a Solar System-sized blackhole to devour the star

- As a last resort, Kizaru creates an even bigger star and accelerates its age to explode into a Galaxy-sized super nova.

- Teach is shocked and begins laughing: "Zehahaha, which is going to come out on top, light or darkness?" As Teach finishes his speech he creates a TON-618-sized black hole to collide with Kizaru's super nova.

- The collision shakes the entire universe. Chapter ends with a cliffhanger.

In progress whole Naruto+Dragonball verse get negg diffed by these two...
:finally: