Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Record of Ragnarok and One Piece sounds amazing idea, wish it was happened.
I really hope we get something similar to that Elbaf! Asgard, Valhalla, the Bifrost and various Norse gods mentioned at least, even Mythical Zoans too!

Imagine Usopp proves hes a brave warrior at this tournament of the giants or "Gods" even?! Elbaf got called Warland and you have "warriors" too ofc!

RoR has a Loki and Odin up to some nefarious masterminding, why not One Piece too? I suspect the wedding Shanks was at on that cover page was either for someone important to him ofc or and even potentially Loki? Loki was trying to marry Lola before and he was the only one to get rejected by her despite her being rejected by like 1400 something people? Lmfao.

Surely One Piece version of Odin will be epic and awesome and far better than Oden right?

:jay-he::ronalugh:

Yes, it was sad news. I heard from my friends that one of the One Piece spoilers is not going to send spoilers anymore. I didn't think anyone died, I just thought someone retired.
I was sick last year and did not come to the forum
I heard this news late, I don't know if I wished him peace or not, that's why I wanted to remind him of these feelings.
Ah yeah, I remember you being unwell, but damn, I had no idea you didnt know about the news....thats awful sorry to hear man. I get the feeling you did wish him peace but even if you didnt get to before, at least you can now ofc!

I hope he's doing well in heaven and gets to see the end of One Piece from there, he did so much for us and didnt deserve the shit he got from a lot of people here and elsewhere.

Some people here have said some very sick things around that time and even not so long ago on here and they've seriously got something wrong with them. Stupid, toxic shit like that is part of the reason why he did what he did in the end too.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
What's the context with the last gif?
I know nothing about ultraman
Is that dinosaur an hologram?
Yeah a permanent/hard light construct that Vegapunk created, a sort of semi physical hologram type thing I think? Sort of like a digital ghost? They need vegapunks photonic gloves to actually attack it or something? So it can attack you but has pure intangibility? I cant remember lol. Something like what Obito had I guess with Kamui?

The club is runned so badly. Years have past and we cant still recovered from his days. Because of him Messi left. We payed incredibly amount of wages to our players.
Yes, buying players was awful
Poor management and two very bad comebacks by Barça in the Champions League and the departure of Messi destroyed the team
It is unlikely that Barça will achieve any great success in the next 5 or 7 years