Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
C

Cruxroux

It's the most likely tho with how Oda writes imo
That hibari getting frozen scene was the biggest indicator for me

Oda also trolling hard since the end of wano and he loves to do that, he said it on a interview with the mangaka of detective conan
Who tf is hibari?
And a lot of people got freezed.
Coby just isn't at that level.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
- Sanji vs Kizaru: Kizaru is impressed by Sanji, but it's clear Kizaru isn't really trying
- Luffy creates a bandage out of thin air and puts it on Vegapunks wound, healing him instantly
- Zoro vs Lucci: Zoro puts on his bandana and goes King of Hell mode
- Chapter ends with Saturn returning to the battlefield and confronting Luffy, calling him Joy Boy
OK the Luffy bandage bit is 100% something Oda would do.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
So much has been made of Vegapunk's light gloves being used to punch Kizaru, but, the thing that always bothered me is that you can already do that with Haki. What's the point of giving Franky, the slowest Straw Hat, light gloves to punch Kizaru when he can't even keep up with his speed, instead of just giving him Haki?

Then I thought, okay, the light gloves were used by Atlas to fight the giant monster and giant robot that were holograms made of light.

This is a small theory, but I think Atlas is going to command the holograms on Egghead's Fabiophase to attack Kizaru. Since they're also made out of light, they should theoretically be able to hit him when he's using his Logia powers and transforming his body into light particles.

We already have the Ancient Robot that attacked Mary Geoise most likely headed to attack Saturn, why not have a fake giant robot from the future give Kizaru a nice punch?