Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters
C

Cruxroux

Read my avi and theirs @Kerkovian @Tensub @Akai2

I don't need to say anything, @Pew said it himself

"In the preview of the upcoming chapter of One Piece, you can see Luffy everywhere and there is a lot of talk about Luffy's drums of liberation, and this excitement indicates that there is something big for Luffy in the next chapter other than their arrival at the climax in the arc and the crew's escape."
Told ya they are escaping.... no one is going down this arc.

Told ya they are escaping.... no one is going down this arc.
@Paperchampion23 we got another one :josad:

Lol, they aint escaping without fighting. Even in WCI, the exemplary escape arc in this series, Luffy hogged all the fights.

Push comes to shove, if nobody fights anyone outside of Luffy, then he's defeating Kizaru and Saturn, because this is nothing like WCI and he isnt remotely running away.

Amazing you guys still have this mentality, do you think Kizaru is just going to sit there and let them escape? Did you not read this very chapter? Do you realize Vegapunk cant even move at this time?
Key enemies = Kizaru and Saturn

There you go, its okay to be in denial breh:cheers:
Once again, you are making up the definition of a "escape" arc in your brain lmao, one that still resulted in multiple Big Mom pirates losing.

It can still be an "escape" arc if the island itself explodes due to the mother flame, or the marines still carrying out theri buster call.

Kizaru and Saturn will lose, and we are going to Elbaf. Im sorry this hurts man
"Escape arc" scenes which you've conveniently left out

Villains lose in arcs bruh, this isnt Sabaody anymore. This is how Kizaru is being treated and portrayed:

Luffy is clearly not running away, irrespective of your mass delusions about what is happening in front of you lol
Then theres no such thing as an escape arc, just a fanmade definition for Sabaody because the crew was too weak to do anything. Egghead isnt Sabaody. Its literally the opposite of Sabaody with the same characters.

Edit: Bro you still use part of WCI to define an escape segment what are you saying lmao

Read my avi and theirs @Kerkovian @Tensub @Akai2

I don't need to say anything, @Pew said it himself

"In the preview of the upcoming chapter of One Piece, you can see Luffy everywhere and there is a lot of talk about Luffy's drums of liberation, and this excitement indicates that there is something big for Luffy in the next chapter other than their arrival at the climax in the arc and the crew's escape."
He is reaching his final form through the presence of Sika
:finally: