Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
So much has been made of Vegapunk's light gloves being used to punch Kizaru, but, the thing that always bothered me is that you can already do that with Haki. What's the point of giving Franky, the slowest Straw Hat, light gloves to punch Kizaru when he can't even keep up with his speed, instead of just giving him Haki?

Then I thought, okay, the light gloves were used by Atlas to fight the giant monster and giant robot that were holograms made of light.

This is a small theory, but I think Atlas is going to command the holograms on Egghead's Fabiophase to attack Kizaru. Since they're also made out of light, they should theoretically be able to hit him when he's using his Logia powers and transforming his body into light particles.

We already have the Ancient Robot that attacked Mary Geoise most likely headed to attack Saturn, why not have a fake giant robot from the future give Kizaru a nice punch?

So much has been made of Vegapunk's light gloves being used to punch Kizaru, but, the thing that always bothered me is that you can already do that with Haki. What's the point of giving Franky, the slowest Straw Hat, light gloves to punch Kizaru when he can't even keep up with his speed, instead of just giving him Haki?

Then I thought, okay, the light gloves were used by Atlas to fight the giant monster and giant robot that were holograms made of light.

This is a small theory, but I think Atlas is going to command the holograms on Egghead's Fabiophase to attack Kizaru. Since they're also made out of light, they should theoretically be able to hit him when he's using his Logia powers and transforming his body into light particles.

We already have the Ancient Robot that attacked Mary Geoise most likely headed to attack Saturn, why not have a fake giant robot from the future give Kizaru a nice punch?
Its a nice idea but i dont think it will hurt him. Its being a hologram doesnt mean it will hurt Kizaru. With that logic we should ask can magma hurt Akainu or can ice hurt Aokiji. The gloves brought up for a reason and i still think Franky will suprise punch him.

Read my avi

Pew was the one who Tweeted about them, I'm only sharing it here
Nothing can stop @Pringles from hyping up editor previews.

He's an preview fans :goyea:
I couldn't care less about these previews, I bring 1359137597135 other arguments before those silly useless previews

All I did was share what Pew posted and I will use that to neg latrines like they use "volume covers" and "shonen jump covers" to push their agenda

Editor previews >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Covers

Read my avi

Pew was the one who Tweeted about them, I'm only sharing it here

I couldn't care less about these previews, I bring 1359137597135 other arguments before those silly useless previews

All I did was share what Pew posted and I will use that to neg latrines like they use "volume covers" and "shonen jump covers" to push their agenda

Editor previews >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Covers
R.
E.
A.
L.

@Doritos @Puppy

Cover with Kizaru as main villian and G5 Luffy.

This was Oda’s first idea:
Saturn standing in the back, Kizaru and Luffy fighting.

Seems like there’s never been a question for Oda that Luffy vs Kizaru is the main event of this arc. Lol
Nobody tell these idiots it's because the volume ends at 1095 or so when Saturn is introduced in his zoan form.

Volumes are never of the most recent chapters.
@Elder Lee Hung proving once again that latrines have only 3 brain cells that they seemingly don't even use

We will of course ignore the previous volume covers of Luffy/Law/Kid with Tobiroppo instead of Kaido and Big Mom

None of those have any meaning either :kobeha: Same with colorspreads. Dont know why people always trying to
read tea leaves with that shit
They don't but @Pew still Tweeted them and he is a leaker who deals with these previews more than we do

So even if these don't mean shit, I will take his word before taking the word of people who use "volume covers" to justify the shit they push