Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Its a nice idea but i dont think it will hurt him. Its being a hologram doesnt mean it will hurt Kizaru. With that logic we should ask can magma hurt Akainu or can ice hurt Aokiji. The gloves brought up for a reason and i still think Franky will suprise punch him.
I'm not saying the Robot and Monster will hurt Kizaru because they're made out of light, I'm saying they CAN hurt Kizaru because they're made out of light.

IE, the Robot and Monster holograms can punch Kizaru when he's using his powers, because he's also made of light at that point.

Like, when Kizaru isn't using his powers, he's physical matter, and the Robot and Monster are video game characters, holograms.

BUT once Kizaru is using his powers, he's also a being made of light, like the Robot and Monster, so I think they'd be able to physically interact with him, IE fight him.

I'm not saying the Robot and Monster will hurt Kizaru because they're made out of light, I'm saying they CAN hurt Kizaru because they're made out of light.

IE, the Robot and Monster holograms can punch Kizaru when he's using his powers, because he's also made of light at that point.

Like, when Kizaru isn't using his powers, he's physical matter, and the Robot and Monster are video game characters, holograms.

BUT once Kizaru is using his powers, he's also a being made of light, like the Robot and Monster, so I think they'd be able to physically interact with him, IE fight him.
Idk since Kizaru was able to go Dome without a damage and being unaffected by the lasers suggests me he will be unaffected. But Oda can do whatever he wants tbh. I am just sad there isnt any Franky scenes in the science arc. :peperain: