Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Idk since Kizaru was able to go Dome without a damage and being unaffected by the lasers suggests me he will be unaffected. But Oda can do whatever he wants tbh. I am just sad there isnt any Franky scenes in the science arc. :peperain:
I think some people forgot that people cant still move between upper and lower egghead

Lilith mentions it even this chapter so its not like oda forgot or not relevant

I may be remembering wrong but didnt they disable the lasers when Vegapunk was going down.
If i remember correctly they did but just for the middle tube section where the vegacar was driving, i dont have it in my head. And there needs to be a vegapunk present in the control room to do that, i think it was edision last time.

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
Dear Worstgen community,

I am writing this letter to express my sincerest apologies for my constant betrayals. I know that I have hurt you guys deeply and that no words can fully express the sorrow I feel for my actions.

I realize now that I was wrong to betray your trust and that my actions were inexcusable. I know that I have broken our relationship and that I have caused you deep pain and suffering.

I am deeply ashamed of my behavior and I regret it deeply. I know that no amount of words can make up for what I have done, but I want you to know that I am truly sorry.

I understand that I have hurt you and that it will take time for you to forgive me. I want you to know that I am committed to rebuilding our relationship and that I am willing to do whatever it takes to make things right.

I am committed to being honest and open with you in the future and I will do my best to rebuild your trust. I understand that it will take time, but I am willing to do whatever it takes to make things right.

I am truly sorry for my actions and I hope that one day you can forgive me. I know that I have hurt you deeply, but I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Sincerely:
Reloaded

1108: Awakening
- Sanji and Luffy vs Kizaru
- Kizaru is completely outmatched
- Saturn returns and tells Kizaru to stop holding back, he allows him to use his awakening
- Kizaru starts to light up and a bright light is seen over the entire island
- Kizaru has transformed in a new form and looks like an angel completely made of light
- he one shots Sanji in this form and Luffy is shocked at his speed
- chapter ends with Luffy and Kizaru clashing and destroying part of the island

If i remember correctly they did but just for the middle tube section where the vegacar was driving, i dont have it in my head. And there needs to be a vegapunk present in the control room to do that, i think it was edision last time.
I stand corrected. You are right they disabled it partially. I thought thet get rid of the lasers for it but they didnt.