Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Title: Vegapunk's Hilarious Announcement About Dragon - The Bitchass and Fraud of One Piece

[Scene: The island of Egghead, where the renowned scientist, Vegapunk, is standing in front of a large crowd of people from all over the world. The atmosphere is tense as everyone eagerly awaits Vegapunk's announcement.]

Vegapunk: *Clears throat* Hello, my dear fellow humanoids. It is I, the brilliant and illustrious Vegapunk, here to make a very important announcement to the entire One Piece world.

[The crowd cheers and applauds.]

Vegapunk: Now, I know all of you are used to my usual long and boring speeches about scientific breakthroughs and inventions, but today, I have a different kind of announcement to make.

[The crowd leans in, curious and intrigued.]

Vegapunk: I have come here to expose someone, someone who has been hiding in plain sight for far too long. He is a coward, a fraud, a bitchass...and I'm not afraid to say it...Dragon!

[The crowd gasps and some people start whispering to each other.]

Vegapunk: Yes, you heard me right. Dragon, the so-called leader of the Revolutionary Army and the father of our beloved Monkey D. Luffy, is nothing but a bitchass motherfucker!

[The crowd starts murmuring and some people try to hide their laughter.]

Vegapunk: Oh, I'm not done yet. Let me tell you about his greatest feat. Do you remember the pre-timeskip Smoker? Oh, the poor guy who used to get bullied by Dragon and his little posse. It's laughable!

[Vegapunk's face turns red with anger.]

Vegapunk: And let's not forget about his so-called 'family.' He let me die not once, but twice! And Kuma? He let him die twice as well! What kind of leader does that?

[The crowd starts to laugh as Vegapunk's rant gets funnier.]

Vegapunk: Oh, and Sabo? Yeah, he's supposed to be dead... three times! How incompetent can you be?

[A few people in the crowd start bursting into laughter.]

Vegapunk: And my dear Bonney, he let her almost die multiple times! And don't even get me started on Bonney's poor mother, Ginny. Dragon never even lifted a finger to try and help her.

[The crowd is now laughing uncontrollably.]

Vegapunk: And the icing on the cake, he cares more about Robin than his own son Luffy. Can you believe that?

[Vegapunk starts yelling in all caps.]

Vegapunk: DRAGON IS A COWARD, A FRAUD, A B*TCHASS WHO DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED A REVOLUTIONARY LEADER!

[The crowd is now in hysterics, tears rolling down their cheeks from laughter.]

Vegapunk: So, my dear friends, the next time you see Dragon, just remember...he's nothing but a fraud and a coward!

[The crowd roars with laughter and starts chanting 'Dragon is a coward!']

Vegapunk: Thank you for coming to my important announcement. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some scientific experiments to conduct.

[Vegapunk walks away as the crowd continues to laugh and chant, and the scene fades to black.]

Aye absolutely true man, the best revenge is success as I've heard. The best revenge is to be happy in yourself, to stop caring about them, let them go and move on. Find your own success, happiness and show you don't need them anymore and never did either.

Exactly what you said pretty much ofc. You're completely right, I'm gonna remember that, thank you. She's apparently married now too, so as a wise man once said....FUCK THAT BITCH!

You know, maybe that woman once destroyed us
But you will feel better if you wish her success and hope that she will be a good person to her husband and child
They say love has 3 seasons
1_ When you are very young, you even forget that person
2_ A person who destroys you with love
3- And the last person who enters your life years later when you are not looking for love, he turns the blackness of life into happiness.

I think letting go is important in life

You know, maybe that woman once destroyed us
But you will feel better if you wish her success and hope that she will be a good person to her husband and child
They say love has 3 seasons
1_ When you are very young, you even forget that person
2_ A person who destroys you with love
3- And the last person who enters your life years later when you are not looking for love, he turns the blackness of life into happiness.

I think letting go is important in life
Stop talking about your feelings and start talking about Admiral agenda or make fun of Drumz
Post automatically merged:

Bye I go to sleep now