Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
You know, maybe that woman once destroyed us
But you will feel better if you wish her success and hope that she will be a good person to her husband and child
They say love has 3 seasons
1_ When you are very young, you even forget that person
2_ A person who destroys you with love
3- And the last person who enters your life years later when you are not looking for love, he turns the blackness of life into happiness.

I think letting go is important in life
Aye you might be right, I can understand that perspective. Hate is just poison in our hand or something like that as the saying goes. Oh wait, its this:

Close enough lol.

Aye, I'm waiting for that better person, someone to come and bring me happiness, even though I know we can't rely on others to be happy and we have to make our own, find our own happiness too.

It just sucks being in so many failed relationships now, because I can't trust and love them, due to a heartbreak I've never been able to get over.

I need to let go once and for all, I've never truly been able to, I don't know why. I don't know why I'm still so obsessed so many years later, I'm sure she doesn't even remember me and she definitely hasn't thought about me or tried to get back in touch or anything, I was just a blip in her life despite what happened between us and how she supposedly felt.

But she was the one who "ghosted" me too, so its on her too. She didnt let me have my closure at least, so Ill have to make my own closure with her too, without her even being here ofc.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
"Damn Luffy, I really do love lollis!" - Vinsmoke Sanji
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

This is hilariously ironic too after Film (Drum)Z too!

:jay-he::handsup::sanjismug:
Post automatically merged:

See, now you're not even thinking about women. Only retarded anime debates. This is the way.
:endthis:
LMAO AMEN!

Time to powerscale like nothing else matters! /s

:broocry::snoopy::crazwhat::hohoho: