Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
I just call her @MonsterZoro's imaginary wife.
Don't feed delusions
Post automatically merged:

Gorosei might be capable of using the voice of all things with the whole telepathy thing. Momonosuke reminds me talked to Luffy while he was drowning and away from him no?
I imagine that Imu is their brood mother in a sense and thats why they can do that

Don't feed delusions
Don't let MZ here you say that. He might suffer an imaginary broken heart and an imaginary seizure.

I imagine that Imu is their brood mother in a sense and thats why they can do that
I would actually dig the idea of Imu and the Gorosei being ancient eldritch demons not bound by typical devil fruit logic and that Sabo, Ivankov and Dragon's little research over Imu's identity was a fakeout. Would be a nice and unpredictable twist and a nice escape from the usual norm of OP rules.

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
Bro I swear by the end of this year this chick is going to be everyone's avi and I still have no idea who the hell she is.
Apparently that chick is Kazuha Nakamura, a popular ballet dancer and actress. Idk why everyone is having her as the avi but it's becoming borderline terrifying ngl. The hivemind is spreading...
:noo: