Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Bruh even Sakura CardCaptor had little girls thirstying over grown men and even one dating some teacher

but tbf there’s shonen that are not much better *look at 7 deadly pedos”
Oh yeah 7 Deadly Cases got real trashy real fast. By the end I literally only read it for Escanor. I loved ban but I really couldn’t get past how he talked about Elaine. It got wayyyy too creepy and really turned me off on the character.

Oh yeah 7 Deadly Cases got real trashy real fast. By the end I literally only read it for Escanor. I loved ban but I really couldn’t get past how he talked about Elaine. It got wayyyy too creepy and really turned me off on the character.
Bruh I dropped it really early( I think after they beat the 10 commandments) and one day decided to randomly read a chapter where Meloidas and Ban are arguing which one of their girls have the better body and I was like nah I’m out :suresure:

Bruh I dropped it really early( I think after they beat the 10 commandments) and one day decided to randomly read a chapter where Meloidas and Ban are arguing which one of their girls have the better body and I was like nah I’m out :suresure:
God I remember that chapter. I think that’s when I stopped liking Ban cause I remember him saying shit like “Her soft smooth body” and I’m like… okay bud please go back to prison.

For those who don't care about being spoiled.

No they are not dating or are in love with each other, they are both starring in a movie playing as their parents, Aqua is playing as his dad and Ruby is playing as her mom, and there is a scene in which they have to kiss. Is it weird and creepy? Yes but because it's a movie that they are doing and they are just acting, it gets this weird pass.

Ruby is a bit weird and teases Aqua about the kissing scene, Aqua on the other hand does not like kissing scene and wanted to avoid it but unfortunately he can't.

For those who don't care about being spoiled.

No they are not dating or are in love with each other, they are both starring in a movie playing as their parents, Aqua is playing as his dad and Ruby is playing as her mom, and there is a scene in which they have to kiss. Is it weird and creepy? Yes but because it's a movie that they are doing and they are just acting, it gets this weird pass.

Ruby is a bit weird and teases Aqua about the kissing scene, Aqua on the other hand does not like kissing scene and wanted to avoid it but unfortunately he can't.
Ohh you don't know what happened next chapter
:shocking: