Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
the only thing i realize is that it's not worth arguing with someone who thinks the only parts of spoilers he likes are real
So you disagree there are parts in each spoiler that are subjective and parts that are objective?

Unless there is a narration box, or Lucci and Zoro parted ways physically (which I admitted is likely), how can one tell that a fight is over?

DONT RUN, ANSWER

omg now you're overreacting, nothing has changed lucci still got one shotted by zoro's low end armament attack whether he is standing or laying down after is irrelevant
The cope lmao :gokulaugh:

Just like I was coping last week that Lucci is still standing you are coping now. No youre cope is even worse cause my cope was build on a hope that got fullfilled, your cope is baseless and over.

Also tf you mean with low end armament if we literally saw Conquerors Haki and KoH flames??

Oda vindicating Zoro 2 chapters in a row. Don't ever wanna here that nonsensical "why didn't Zoro just defeat coochie from the get go if he always could?" argument again.

Maybe cause the fucker has high recovery rate. He's not just gonna get up from sword wounds though. So that's a plus

Pizzaru is such an L character lmao. Overall a boring chapter

I told you various Zoro fans, Admiral Fans, Gorosei fans, Luffy haters etc etc last chapter. Oda is watching. Oda has a sixth sense for when you downplay the golden boy and he'll go on a rampage which'll end in several dozen agendas getting murdered at once.

Gorosei - 3 blown away by a single attack? WTF?
Zoro - What a L. Holy crap. Zoro fans will have to suffer 3 weeks of it. Couldn't even make Lucci budge with his attack and Zoro has to run away......
Kizaru - So the bro literally got bodied and thats it. Secret good guy agenda? Finished. He'll save the straw hats agenda? Finished. Bro getting confirmed at the end of it is actually salt in the wound....:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I told you various Zoro fans, Admiral Fans, Gorosei fans, Luffy haters etc etc last chapter. Oda is watching. Oda has a sixth sense for when you downplay the golden boy and he'll go on a rampage which'll end in several dozen agendas getting murdered at once.

Gorosei - 3 blown away by a single attack? WTF?
Zoro - What a L. Holy crap. Zoro fans will have to suffer 3 weeks of it. Couldn't even make Lucci budge with his attack and Zoro has to run away......
Kizaru - So the bro literally got bodied and thats it. Secret good guy agenda? Finished. He'll save the straw hats agenda? Finished.:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Admiral negged your boi in his second strongest form, tf you mean?

Luffy is lucky that Kizaru is emotionally shattered and depressed, cause no way he could handle a serious awakened Kizaru.