Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Waiting for my Lego set to arrive.
Legos!!! One of the best parts of my childhood. I love how crazy the new sets are, though the classic stuff holds a special place in my heart. The OG Castle sets with Knights and Archers and Dragons

How's everyone today btw?
Good! Writing, playing Persona. Trying to rest, though, been a bit sick. But, in good spirits.

Binge chilling is gonna be a part of my vocabulary now!

Legos!!! One of the best parts of my childhood. I love how crazy the new sets are, though the classic stuff holds a special place in my heart. The OG Castle sets with Knights and Archers and Dragons

Good! Writing, playing Persona. Trying to rest, though, been a bit sick. But, in good spirits.
Lego sets are just pure joy, although they're so expensive. I'd buy Rivendell and D&D set, and a lot more, but I need to be a millionaire for that I guess 😭

Wish you a speedy recovery!

Some reviews about the OP chapters that I caught up:

Kuma's flashback: Good flashback, way better than Oden's flashback ever be. Only problem is that Ginny being implied "raped" which I don't like and that Ginny being the "catalyst" of Kuma's character development which leads people to says that Ginny is a plot device. I mean I could see that but saying Ginny is just a plot device is kinda mean. I'd give this flashback a 9/10, minus 1 point for the two points I stated above.

Back to Egghead:
Nothing much really happens, although the most memorable thing for me is that Sanji blocked Kizaru's laser and Kizaru's shocked face LMAO!!!!!!

And the dialogues was straight up savage.

"They'll have to scrap the physics books and start from scratch."

"You'd better start drafting an apology letter for them then."

This is probably my favorite chapter of Egghead so far not gonna lie. And also, Lucci was calling Zoro a "deadweight" in this same chapter lol. I couldn't imagine what happened in Worstgen when this chapter dropped Lmfao. Only regret is that I wasn't around when this chapter releases.

Next chapter, Sanji run away while carrying Vegapunk instead. Which is disappointing because all that build-up and trash talk and Sanji didn't even deliver. I blamed Oda for this terrible decision of writing. At least Kizaru didn't one shot Sanji like the haters said. Sanji probably got slandered a lot 1108 and onward.

Luffy turning both Kizaru and Saturn into pizzas is one of the best moments for G5 Luffy though.

Pizzaru Lol. Admiral bros definitely have a hard time for this chapter so my sympathy goes to them.

Saturn's Summoning Jutsu was insane though.

Giving me the Ten Commandments vibe when they pulled up to Meliodas in Seven Deadly Sins.

And of course, the full double spread page for the Gorosei that Oda haven't done since the Strawhat Grandfleet in Dressrosa.

One of the best panels in OP up to date. And apparently Nusjuro has a black blade which I didn't even notice until recently. So yeah, that's it for my OP chapters review from Kuma's flashback to the newest.