Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
“Gorosei are yonko level”

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
It's so funny to imagine this.

Like, I can't even imagine the destruction on some levels. Five Kaidos would just EVAPORATE whatever was in front of them, especially after the power scaling Egghead's given us.

Regeneration doesn't matter if the crazy drunk dragon oni man launches your old Gorosei ass a mile off the island with a Thunder Baguya.

The idea of five Kaidos is so comedically terrifying, just imagine the Gear 5 faces if FIVE KAIDOS showed up at Marineford. Lightning and flames and blades of wind raining down while your soldiers go flying all around like bowling pins.

I want a One Piece what if movie that's Kaido kidnapping Vegapunk and making clones of himself to destroy the world, and the entire movie is just Kaido destroying everything in his path while laughing his ass off.

It's so funny to imagine this.

Like, I can't even imagine the destruction on some levels. Five Kaidos would just EVAPORATE whatever was in front of them, especially after the power scaling Egghead's given us.

Regeneration doesn't matter if the crazy drunk dragon oni man launches your old Gorosei ass a mile off the island with a Thunder Baguya.

The idea of five Kaidos is so comedically terrifying, just imagine the Gear 5 faces if FIVE KAIDOS showed up at Marineford. Lightning and flames and blades of wind raining down while your soldiers go flying all around like bowling pins.

I want a One Piece what if movie that's Kaido kidnapping Vegapunk and making clones of himself to destroy the world, and the entire movie is just Kaido destroying everything in his path while laughing his ass off.
Who came up with five Kaido?

ENOUGH! \*stomps\* FOR THE LAST TIME \*shows teeth\* I AM NOT A FURRY, JUST BECAUSE AT ONE POINT I WANTED TO FUCK DRAGONITE USED A FUR AFFINITY LINK AND HAD A DOG FOR A SON DOES NOT MAKE ME A FURRY. \*claws come out\* JUST BECAUSE MY WIFE DRESSED UP IN A FURSUIT AND VISITED POPULAR FURRY SUBREDDITS SUCH AS r/FURRY, r/FURRY_IRL, AND r/YIFF, DO NOT MAKE ME A FURRY. EVEN IF I VISITED E621 AND AM IN THE TOP FURRY DISCORD SERVERS, THAT DOES NOT MAKE ME A FURRY. NOW STAND DOWN OR I WILL HAVE TO GO FERAL!!

When they see us walking up to Pet-Co, where the pets go, and we go wild:

Oh no, is this what the break month is going to look like???

:suresure: