3. Mushoku Tensei
4. That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
5. KonoSuba
6. Overlord
7. Saga of Tanya the Evil
8. Arifureta
9. Cautious Hero
10. The Rising of the Shield Hero
If I could make a perfect Isekai, it would just be The Eminence in Shadow. It hits on so many different genres, and all of the characters steal whatever scene they're in.

I can't believe Arifureta got a 3rd season and No Game No Life still is just sitting at the 1st.

The Dragon... introduction scene in Arifureta broke my mind, I still can't believe that was real.

Man isekai is too main stream now.
I want something new now.
Watch Classroom of the Elite. It's not a isekai.
I love That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, easily one of my top favorite Isekai, I also read both the light novel and the manga versions as well.

I don't really have a top 10 favorite yet but my top 5 favorite would be:

1. Re:Zero
2. That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
3. KonoSuba
4. Overlord
5. Eminence In Shadow

Sometimes 1 and 2 goes back and forth.
Nice list!
If I could make a perfect Isekai, it would just be The Eminence in Shadow. It hits on so many different genres, and all of the characters steal whatever scene they're in.

I can't believe Arifureta got a 3rd season and No Game No Life still is just sitting at the 1st.

The Dragon... introduction scene in Arifureta broke my mind, I still can't believe that was real.
Yeah, The Eminence in Shadow is my all time favorite due to Cid Lmao.

Yup. Hajime putting the iron rod in Tio Klarus's back tunnel was crazy xD.

Alright, here goes my rants again.

Top 3 worst movies of the year so far:

1. Megamind vs. the Doom Syndicate

2. Madame Web

3. Kung Fu Panda 4

Megamind and Madame Web are definitions of unnecessary horseshit, while KFP 4 is an unnecessary sequel.

You know it takes a lot for two of DreamWorks' movies to make it to top 3 worst movies of the year. Which is sad because we all thought that DreamWorks redeemed themselves with the box office hit of Puss in Boots 2. Seems like that isn't the case.

KFP 4 is not as bad as the other two, it's just a mid movie that is not necessary to make, basically the Toy Story 4 of DreamWorks.

Like, imagine bringing back the villains of the previous movies just to make them hypetools for the charmeleon shawty Lmao!!!

And the Furious 5 just straight up disappeared from existence lol. Yeah, DreamWorks flopped hard this year.

Madame Web is just Woke agenda. Nothing more, nothing less.

Megamind 2..... No comment.

Now I'm really REALLY afraid for Despicable Me 4, Inside Out 2, Moana 2 and Shrek 5. They might flopped just like these 3 movies above. At least I still have Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles series to look forward to this year.

@Sir Yasheen thoughts on this?

Alright, here goes my rants again.

Top 3 worst movies of the year so far:

1. Megamind vs. the Doom Syndicate

2. Madame Web

3. Kung Fu Panda 4

Megamind and Madame Web are definitions of unnecessary horseshit, while KFP 4 is an unnecessary sequel.

You know it takes a lot for two of DreamWorks' movies to make it to top 3 worst movies of the year. Which is sad because we all thought that DreamWorks redeemed themselves with the box office hit of Puss in Boots 2. Seems like that isn't the case.

KFP 4 is not as bad as the other two, it's just a mid movie that is not necessary to make, basically the Toy Story 4 of DreamWorks.

Like, imagine bringing back the villains of the previous movies just to make them hypetools for the charmeleon shawty Lmao!!!

And the Furious 5 just straight up disappeared from existence lol. Yeah, DreamWorks flopped hard this year.

Madame Web is just Woke agenda. Nothing more, nothing less.

Megamind 2..... No comment.

Now I'm really REALLY afraid for Despicable Me 4, Inside Out 2, Moana 2 and Shrek 5. They might flopped just like these 3 movies above. At least I still have Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles series to look forward to this year.

@Sir Yasheen thoughts on this?
Could not agree more. KFP4 was a clear cash grab that the studio give little to no actual thought or care in. Everything from the plot to the animation doesn’t hold up to the standards that the actual trilogy consistently produced. Them not even bringing back the furious five was likely just so they didn’t have to pay the voice actors like Jackie Chan the money they deserved as a way to maximize their profits.

I personally never watched Madame Web cause I saw could just tell this was going to be another Morbius. The trailers looked like just shit that was trying to take in some money from the Spider-Man cash cow but failed epically.

And yeah Megamind was just bad. I watched it and genuinely can barely remember it.

And my thoughts for upcoming movies:
Shrek 5 - Will be ass. Shrek 4 was already bad, but can be enjoyable at times.
Despicable Me 4 - I think will be okay
Inside Out 2 - Yeah… I don’t trust Disney sequels in general. And genuinely I don’t even trust Disney movies cause most of the movies of the 2020s have sucked.
Sonic 3 - going to be great. Sonic 1 and 2 were weirdly enjoyable and with Sonic 3 following one of the best Sonic game storylines I have high hopes.

Could not agree more. KFP4 was a clear cash grab that the studio give little to no actual thought or care in. Everything from the plot to the animation doesn’t hold up to the standards that the actual trilogy consistently produced. Them not even bringing back the furious five was likely just so they didn’t have to pay the voice actors like Jackie Chan the money they deserved as a way to maximize their profits.

I personally never watched Madame Web cause I saw could just tell this was going to be another Morbius. The trailers looked like just shit that was trying to take in some money from the Spider-Man cash cow but failed epically.

And yeah Megamind was just bad. I watched it and genuinely can barely remember it.

Inside Out 2 - Yeah… I don’t trust Disney sequels in general. And genuinely I don’t even trust Disney movies cause most of the movies of the 2020s have sucked.
Sonic 3 - going to be great. Sonic 1 and 2 were weirdly enjoyable and with Sonic 3 following one of the best Sonic game storylines I have high hopes.
Genuinely scared to see Kung Fu Panda 4 tbh
It seems like absolute ass and from the reviews I read it's 99.99% likely to be just that.
Plus the girl voicing the wolf/fox/whatever is annoying as fuck. I do not like her.
Jack Black is my goat though.

Genuinely scared to see Kung Fu Panda 4 tbh
It seems like absolute ass and from the reviews I read it's 99.99% likely to be just that.
Plus the girl voicing the wolf/fox/whatever is annoying as fuck. I do not like her.
Jack Black is my goat though.
Wait till it’s free or pirate it. It’s a cheaply made cash grab that abuses the IP it’s built on.

You know, like most of the Disney Star Wars media.

Shit, I wouldn't be surprised if DreamWorks makes How To Train Your Dragon 4 just for some cash grab and destroyed one of their best trilogy franchise.