Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
No, and I probably won't, honestly. I like seeing discussion about it, though.
Bro, some of the things you say make me think you were some freak experiment in a lab or somn
Good lord :kobeha:
Yeah, when it comes to fiction, I am just a wildly unhinged person, because crazy crap makes me laugh. Especially stuff that's not harmful to anyone, just mindbogglingly dumb. That's why I always liked cartoons, no one gets hurt making them (unless they treat the animators badly, which TBF is a big problem in a lot of cases).

I honestly could never stream video games because I say the most unhinged and out of pocket shit without thinking. I'm that guy who's saying the most heinous things imaginable in an RPG playthrough, then like reloads ten hours back because I realize I accidentally forgot a quest that led to characters dying. I think that's healthy, though; to be able to get deep into fiction emotionally, while also accepting it's fiction. And also accepting that fiction is work that came from reality, as well, and trying to learn from what the author's meaning behind the work was.

Thoughts on Lola Bunny?

No, and I probably won't, honestly. I like seeing discussion about it, though.

Yeah, when it comes to fiction, I am just a wildly unhinged person, because crazy crap makes me laugh. Especially stuff that's not harmful to anyone, just mindbogglingly dumb. That's why I always liked cartoons, no one gets hurt making them (unless they treat the animators badly, which TBF is a big problem in a lot of cases).

I honestly could never stream video games because I say the most unhinged and out of pocket shit without thinking. I'm that guy who's saying the most heinous things imaginable in an RPG playthrough, then like reloads ten hours back because I realize I accidentally forgot a quest that led to characters dying. I think that's healthy, though; to be able to get deep into fiction emotionally, while also accepting it's fiction. And also accepting that fiction is work that came from reality, as well, and trying to learn from what the author's meaning behind the work was.

Thoughts on Lola Bunny?
I'm not posting my takes on Lola.
Let's just say you and I aren't too different, on that specific subject.