Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Neither. I think the venom movies have been fine. Critics never like them but both were fun and have been pretty successful but not like marvel hits successful.
Venom 1 was a huge box office hit. Venom 2 though, got slightly over half of Venom 1 box office only. Still good though.

Hopefully Venom 3 box office will be as much as Venom 2 if not more.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Which one of these three Marvel movies are y'all looking forward to btw?

Venom 3: The Last Dance
Deadpool 3: Deadpool and Wolverine
Kraven the Hunter

And which do y'all think will be box office hit or flopped hard?

I think Deadpool 3 might be box office hit, if not then Marvel is doomed forever.

Venom 3 is 50/50. It could be a hit or a flop.

Kraven the Hunter, I got a feeling that it might flop hard lol. The opposite could be true too.
Venom 3= another bum ass movie just like Venom 1 and 3
Deadpool 3= gonna be mid ass but Wolverine will carry the movie
Kraven= another Morbius and Madame Web lol

Superhero movies are in shambles nowdays
Post automatically merged:

Neither. I think the venom movies have been fine. Critics never like them but both were fun and have been pretty successful but not like marvel hits successful.
That’s my thought is it’ll be venom 2 level maybe more depending on who else is in it
Compared to Morbius and Madame Web, Venom is a masterpiece lol

I just think Sony turned Venom into a clown lol

Venom 3= another bum ass movie just like Venom 1 and 3
Deadpool 3= gonna be mid ass but Wolverine will carry the movie
Kraven= another Morbius and Madame Web lol

Superhero movies are in shambles nowdays
Post automatically merged:

Compared to Morbius and Madame Web, Venom is a masterpiece lol

I just think Sony turned Venom into a clown lol
Damn, harsh critics.:christain:

But yeah, superhero movies nowadays are mostly a miss lol.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Damn, harsh critics.:christain:

But yeah, superhero movies nowadays are mostly a miss lol.
Sorry but that's it.
- Deadpool 3 is like The Flash, both films rely on nostalgia and have incredible trailers.
- Venom 3/Kraven is just another slot from Sony to not lose the rights to Spider-man.

Nowadays it makes no sense to create expectations in superhero films.

Last year I watched The Flash/Shazam 2/Blue Bettle/Thor 4 and Shang-Chi and felt embarrassed.
1 month ago I watched Spider-man 2 (2004) and I almost cried.

It seems that superhero films were more "simple" and didn't care about "shared universes" or internet memes, but above all they discussed what it actually means to be a Hero and the edge of being a Hero.

I know it won't happen but I think Hollywood should take a break from superhero films for a few years and then come back with more original superhero films like Burton/Nolan's Batman, X-Men, Sam Raimi's Spider-Man.

Sorry but that's it.
- Deadpool 3 is like The Flash, both films rely on nostalgia and have incredible trailers.
- Venom 3/Kraven is just another slot from Sony to not lose the rights to Spider-man.

Nowadays it makes no sense to create expectations in superhero films.

Last year I watched The Flash/Shazam 2/Blue Bettle/Thor 4 and Shang-Chi and felt embarrassed.
1 month ago I watched Spider-man 2 (2004) and I almost cried.

It seems that superhero films were more "simple" and didn't care about "shared universes" or internet memes, but above all they discussed what it actually means to be a Hero and the edge of being a Hero.

I know it won't happen but I think Hollywood should take a break from superhero films for a few years and then come back with more original superhero films like Burton/Nolan's Batman, X-Men, Sam Raimi's Spider-Man.
This is why the spiderverse movies have done so well is because the focus on the actual characters and not building some super big blockbuster.

It was also my favorite part of “The Batman” I thought the detective movie aspect of it with an inexperienced Batman realizing what it means to be Batman was great.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
This is why the spiderverse movies have done so well is because the focus on the actual characters and not building some super big blockbuster.

It was also my favorite part of “The Batman” I thought the detective movie aspect of it with an inexperienced Batman realizing what it means to be Batman was great.
Didn't watched Spiderverse 2, but The Batman was pretty cool.

I think The Batman was underrated precisely because it wasn't a generic blockbuster and everyone immediately compared it to The Dark Knight

Didn't watched Spiderverse 2, but The Batman was pretty cool.

I think The Batman was underrated precisely because it wasn't a generic blockbuster and everyone immediately compared it to The Dark Knight
Yeah it wasn’t like the dark knight which is great easily a top 3 favorite movie of mine; but The Batman was much more lowkey, and focused so much more on the characters that it was amazing in a completely different vein. And showing how deeply broken the actual city of Gotham was is great.

I recommend the spiderverse movie but I would wait for spiderverse 3 to come out since spiderverse 2 (no spoilers obviously) was written to set up spiderverse 3 and doesn’t really have its own resolution.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Yeah it wasn’t like the dark knight which is great easily a top 3 favorite movie of mine; but The Batman was much more lowkey, and focused so much more on the characters that it was amazing in a completely different vein. And showing how deeply broken the actual city of Gotham was is great.
I think is much more fair compare The Batman with Batman Begins.

Originality: The Batman
  • The Batman is a mix of a neo-noir with thriller movies inspired in David Fincher movies like Seven and Zodiac, while Batman acting like Clint Eastwood.
  • While Batman Begins is more a Action movie inspired in Micheal Mann movies like Jason Bourne and Heat.

Plot: Batman Begins
  • Despite being an action movie, Batman Begins is at the same time is philosophical, showing us the duality between Bruce Wayne/Batman and above all SHOWING us the myth of Batman while The Batman TELLS us the myth of Batman.

Permanent ban at least?

Dude's a depraved retard if he said that. He's the only Sanji/Admiral fan that I hated lol.
Natalija said it's not permanent, sadly.
Seems to be a long one though. He's been banned since around Thanksgiving iirc.
Hope they change it to a perma, though, because no one wants that disgusting freak around here.
I hate him, I've almost never genuinely hated a user here before but I have actual animosity for him.
I want him gone.