Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
Because Japan only did that crap after the West invaded them? Outside of WW2, the Japanese don't have much of a history of imperialism, and that period of their history is... what, 20 years or so? I'll be frank, I view the people who founded America as worse than Hitler and Stalin because they built the country off of two different genocides, and thoroughly genocided Africa and Native America.

I blame the West invading China and Japan for most of their issues in the 21st century, because the Japanese wouldn't have been bombing us if we hadn't forced industrialization of them in the first place.

Yeah, the Japanese are freaky as hell, I just don't care as long as they aren't forcing it into other people's lives.

Let me put it very simply:

I blame Western rich politicians and religious authority for around 90% of sex crime worldwide, since they've been running that shit since the British starved 100 million Indians to death while pretending they weren't what they are.

I blame hentai artists for like... uh... maybe 0.5%?

When the fucking hell have the Japanese been running international child sex trafficking rings like European Royalty and US political trash?

Oh screw this I'm just going to research it myself
My man, I was simply talking about media. We can all acknowledge western imperialism has been bad while still agreeing that loli hentai is gross.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
People like Dan Schneider and certain politicians are living testaments that we need our own real life versions of Luffy Zoro and Kuma (Zoro claimed he would have took out Charlos if Luffy didn't, which is why I lumped him with those two).
Never forget Usopp ass-diffing this Celestial Dragon, worst-parent-of-the-year shithead:

How the fuck did I not notice "I'm going to gut and stuff the women" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE

EVERYTIME I THINK I HAVE ISSUES, I LOOK AT RICH PEOPLE, THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS????

Never forget Usopp ass-diffing this Celestial Dragon, worst-parent-of-the-year shithead:

How the fuck did I not notice "I'm going to gut and stuff the women" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE

EVERYTIME I THINK I HAVE ISSUES, I LOOK AT RICH PEOPLE, THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS????
And every time I think no one would ever do this shit irl and it’s clearly a caricature.

I remember back to the Stanford prison experiment