Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Luffy vs Topman + Ju Peter
Just to make it clear Luffy is twice as strong as his 3 commanders
I mean more if they all have a big rematch later
These are gonna be the final match-ups me thinks
Just need a proper opponent for the worm

Ju peter can't bury when he's stuck in a swamp :finally:
This would mean the fella got rejected by his hero Blackbeard
:josad:

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
But why are we pretending like Japan isn't a country that has also been an empire that subjugated its neighbors and committed all sorts of horrible crimes as well?

All I'm saying is that when we look at the media landscape, Japan is more accepting of those things. All you have to do is look at what they're putting out there.

If you want to talk about international sex trafficking, Japan is also a huge hub of it. There are multiple cases of Latin American women being trafficked into Japan and forced to work as exotic prostitutes.

Let's just make one thing clear, I don't hate Japan, far from it, me and my wife have been saving money for years to go there. But let's not pretend mfs out there aren't freaky deaky.
Because Japan only did that crap after the West invaded them? Outside of WW2, the Japanese don't have much of a history of imperialism, and that period of their history is... what, 20 years or so? I'll be frank, I view the people who founded America as worse than Hitler and Stalin because they built the country off of two different genocides, and thoroughly genocided Africa and Native America.

I blame the West invading China and Japan for most of their issues in the 21st century, because the Japanese wouldn't have been bombing us if we hadn't forced industrialization of them in the first place.

Yeah, the Japanese are freaky as hell, I just don't care as long as they aren't forcing it into other people's lives.

Let me put it very simply:

I blame Western rich politicians and religious authority for around 90% of sex crime worldwide, since they've been running that shit since the British starved 100 million Indians to death while pretending they weren't what they are.

I blame hentai artists for like... uh... maybe 0.5%?

When the fucking hell have the Japanese been running international child sex trafficking rings like European Royalty and US political trash?

Oh screw this I'm just going to research it myself

By the way, have you noticed that the fandom is absolutely fine with the age difference between Mihawk and Perona (18 years), but literally gets hysterical because of Smoker/Tashigi whose age difference is almost the same as that of Luffy and Hancock, but unlike Luffy and Hancock, here we are dealing with two completely adults people. Ship what you want but don't be a hypocrite.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Walking a tight rope with this statement
People doing weird crap to kids is pedophilia, not teenagers dating each other.

Especially in other cultures that don't have so much weird age-discrimination like the US.

Attack people in power who use that power to attack children, not young people trying to find love.