Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
He doesn't spoil the entire community.

Spoilers are posted in specific threads, here and in the Pirate King Forums. He doesn't even mention spoilers in Twitter. And, there's more: I am sure he has nothing to do with people who spread spoilers thoughout the internet.

I know a lot of people who just read the official chapter or the TCB. I understand those who doesn't like spoilers. But, ethically, Redon isn't wrong. His spoilers are posted, as I said, here (IN THE SPOILER SECTION), and same for the Pirate King Forums. Nothing wrong.
:josad:

And no, I wasn't talking about you or the other spoiler guys on Twitter. Love you, guys :optimistic:

The problem itself is the One Piece fanbase.
We have on twitter like a hashtag we use when drop spoilers , so everyone mute it so in Arabic community there is no fights like the rest do I'm sure you saw it before (#سبويلر_ون_بيس) Ponglyph
and thank you I love you too

We have on twitter like a hashtag we use when drop spoilers , so everyone mute it so in Arabic community there is no fights like the rest do I'm sure you saw it before (#سبويلر_ون_بيس) Ponglyph
and thank you I love you too
Yep! I know that! All spoilers guys are always careful with it, no critics here :sweat: