G

Gorosei Informer

Pins are used to pinpoint exact locations on maps. Pinzoro was probably the ultimate cartographer/orienteerer.

Zoro has no sense of direction and his mother was poor and suffered by criminals too, hence him and Nami really are the perfect ship too.

Orange and Lime, the citrus ship.
Nami will map the ways to Zoro's heart, his purpose and future in life. She will give him direction and thus he won't be lost anymore in many ways.

Astounding work yet again Oda. We've not even seen Pinzoro yet but I love him already now too!
Post automatically merged:

People trying to say Zoro's mother might be Birkan now lol. They claim we want Sanji to have what Zoro has but now they're trying to give Zoro lineage wings like Lunarian Sanji theories.
That makes Zoro's interactions with Ohm an especially Enel a lot more interesting now too heh. Why not at this point? I wanted Lunarian Sanji somehow too and Shandian Luffy too.

Urouge and Zoro gonna have some serious camaraderie then too.

i’ve seen this same cycle of you saying something about Ghostly, Ghostly confronting you about it, back and forth arguing, and ending with mutual passive aggression several times now :seriously:

‘bout tree-fidy
:snoopy::handsup::jay-he::kobeha:

This wil never end for me will it? Lmao. He can go extreme diff with my neighbour for not leaving me alone and shutting up about me ffs.

Even though its ironic coming from me, he needs to let it go, he's just justifying me ignoring/blocking him with this shit, sigh.

He doesn't live constantly rent free in my head and I shouldnt in his either.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

Pinzoro with the Google Maps rizz attracted a Shimotsuki bady all the way from Wano

What a chad

Zori doesn't take that from his gramps
Google maps rizz wtf lmfao. That's a phrase you can never expect to hear in life but still do somehow.

Didn't it say Zoro's mother WAS a bandit?
Daughter of a criminal so yeah I guess, by association at least? Or forced into it even?