Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters
That's a pretty easy way of making my already shitty job even shittier
๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
That would lead to obsessive aggressiveness from the other party trying to prove their views are right.

You don't need that at work, just laugh it off or straight up let it fly by you.
And that is why people will continue to behave like shit towards you.

Because you don't stand up for yourself

He was probably raised that way and it's hard to make people think for themselves after they've been brainwashed.
I am talking about the entire workplace
Most people there are from "poorer" places in my country, I am probably the most "privileged" person there outside of the Owners son, most of them can't comprehend that I am not interested in their lifestyle

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
And that is why people will continue to behave like shit towards you.

Because you don't stand up for yourself
You are weird.

You don't know his place in the food chain, you don't know if it's not his only job at the moment.

You think he should just walk up to the guy start insulting his views and he can just turn around?

Even if Midnight won't get fired for shit like that the extremist guy can make his time there a pure annoyance.

Not everything needs a reaction.

You think he should just walk up to the guy start insulting his views and he can just turn around?
There is a clear difference between acting like a dick and standing up for yourself

If they will take jabs at midnight for XYZ then midnight has every right to stand up for himself. Now whether he will report that behaviour to his boss, HR department or take matter in his own hands it is up to him to decide which ever better is

But shit people at work, and shit people anywhere in your life will continue to act like that if they see they can get away with it

Seth

โ€Ž
There is a clear difference between acting like a dick and standing up for yourself

If they will take jabs at midnight for XYZ then midnight has every right to stand up for himself. Now whether he will report that behaviour to his boss, HR department or take matter in his own hands it is up to him to decide which ever better is

But shit people at work, and shit people anywhere in your life will continue to act like that if they see they can get away with it
This looks easy only on paper and you know this. You have no idea what the reaction would be and where it would lead you.

Usually extremists like that are annoyance and you can't do much about it.

I am talking about the entire workplace
Most people there are from "poorer" places in my country, I am probably the most "privileged" person there outside of the Owners son, most of them can't comprehend that I am not interested in their lifestyle
You will meet a lot of people like that willingly or not. You need to set ur priorities straight and treat people irrelevant to you like air.

When I was working at the magazine I hated it for the first few months. I was recruited with 6-7 other guys. Only 2 of them were actually working and the rest were bunch of hood kids who wanted a quick buck so they can go party or whatever.

Eventually as the time passed our 3 outworked them and we got a better things to do while they remained at the bottom of the barrel doing the most basic stuff.

I can't count how many times they were chatting most ridiculous shit, turning up the music full sound and other shits.

Not everything needs a reaction tho.

If you are good at ur stuff eventually you will improve and move people like that behind you.

If I "snitch" to HR pretty much everyone will know and see me as "the asshole who can't handle banter" and make things harder for me

Seth

โ€Ž
I was sexually harassed at work for 3 months before I took a first step in dealing with that shit.

Assholes won't stop unless you take a stand
You are throwing in a completely different situation to prove your point.

Midnight is not sexually harassed.

In your situation standing up for yourself was justified and perfect move to make.

Are you really trying to tell me that people should cause ruckus because some flies fly around them doing bzzt bzzt?

If I "snitch" to HR pretty much everyone will know and see me as "the asshole who can't handle banter" and make things harder for me
Then banter back, but in same level they banter you
Post automatically merged:

Are you really trying to tell me that people should cause ruckus because some flies fly around them doing bzzt bzzt?
He should take a stand for himself regardless what it is

Assholes prey on weakness, today can be banter, tomorrow can be something else

Telling midnight to suck it up is dead wrong

Seth

โ€Ž
Then banter back, but in same level they banter you
Post automatically merged:

He should take a stand for himself regardless what it is

Assholes prey on weakness, today can be banter, tomorrow can be something else

Telling midnight to suck it up is dead wrong
I don't tell him to suck it up and kneel before that guy listening to all his bullshit.

Not everything needs a reaction. If Midnight can afford simply ignoring the guy and doing his thing why cause ruckus?

He just fucking told you that if he snitch or something he will be labelled in a wrong way by the rest of the cast.

You watch too many movies or youtube podcasts about standing up to shit.

Midnight's situation is vastly different.

G

Gorosei Informer

Shanks.................:hope:
is The World's Strongest La Chancla Man:

It's a beautiful day on the Grand Line and Shanks is walking down the street, showing off his incredible haki sandal style. As he passes by, people cower in fear and respect, knowing that he is The World's Strongest La Chancla Man.

Suddenly, he sees his rival Mihawk walking towards him, brandishing his infamous black blade. Shanks smirks and takes off his sandal, ready to engage in battle.

Mihawk scoffs, "You really think you can match my swordsmanship with a sandal? Don't make me laugh."

Shanks confidently replies, "I learned this technique from Rayleigh himself. You should know better than to underestimate me."

As they charge towards each other, Mihawk swings his blade with lightning speed. Shanks deftly dodges the attack and counters with a swift strike of his haki sandal, knocking Mihawk off his feet.

Mihawk is stunned, "How is this possible? A sandal shouldn't be able to do that much damage!"

Shanks grins, "That's the power of the haki sandal style. Don't mess with The World's Strongest La Chancla Man!"

From that day on, Mihawk refuses to duel Shanks again, knowing that he can never match the power of the haki sandal. And so, the legend of The World's Strongest La Chancla Man continues to grow on the Grand Line.

Not everything needs a reaction. If Midnight can afford simply ignoring the guy and doing his thing why cause ruckus?
Judging from what midnight said he has been doing that and it aint working

The people obv see midnight as someone who won't act and defend himself adn they will keep pushing and pushing.

Midnight should simply return back in equal measure

Seth

โ€Ž
Judging from what midnight said he has been doing that and it aint working

The people obv see midnight as someone who won't act and defend himself adn they will keep pushing and pushing.

Midnight should simply return back in equal measure
He said that overreacting to it will cause the rest to look at him the wrong way.

Meaning he works in stupid environment.

Usually people from countryside are weird.

In the end we can only blab here, you don't know how you'd react if you were there and had to deal with it for ur ownself.