Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
- cover page fan request is shirahoshi playing with some fish. In the background there are fishmen guards and soldiers discussing
- the flashback was off screened and we just see dragon saying they need to head out to that place
- back to Egghead - York is running. Franky discovered the place where she kept everyone. A silhouette appears in front of York forcing her to stop
- scene to flying perspective. There's three explosions and three individuals were sent flying in different directions. Luffy, zoro and sanji beat the Seraphims. There's black lightning around luffy and zoro, blue flames burn everything around sanji (his eyebrow is on evil mode). Lucci, Kaku and stussi each wanked the monster trio so hard, they almost came.
- suddenly an explosion distracts them. Sanji runs for Nami as he heard her scream. Luffy and zoro run somewhere, though Kaku shouts zoro is running into a dead end.
- at the explosion area we see York lying wounded on the floor. We see the jaw of borsalino speaking the words "Thank you for your services Vegapunk. Those times are truly troublesome, I wished I could've spoken to the man that built my ability into such promising researches." with that he pulls a frieza and gives York a headshot.
- luffy stands behind kizaru while zoro crushes through a cut tower right in front of kizaru.
- last panel we see Robin get distracted by a voice - the silhouette says:" our decision from that time still saddens me. But some things require sacrifices, Nico Robin"