Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Statement on the Supernova for those unfamiliar.

Oda never planned to put the supernovas at the same level than Luffy, I'm sad for Kid and Law fans but we should not forget that this is the story of Luffy after all and that we can't just be having eternal rivals, at some point you gotta make Luffy closer to becoming the pirate king.

Not surprising, he has god tier defense and endurance.
Remember getting his by Fulgora?

And Kid simply shook of some dust and went in the fight again, immediately.
Or him getting a straight on bare fist of Big Mum in his face, smiling?

You can argue he have a lack of Haki so far. But argueing against his defence and stamina? Pure stupidity.
He never got hit by Fulgora head on, he was blown away by the shockwave lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
All Kid does is loses. You don’t build up characters by making them eternal losers, that’s how you create jobbers
Well, he at least half-won against Big Mom. He's got a 3 billion bounty. Those are huge Ws for him. He might even beat a top-tier in the future. He's one of the top 5 WG SN after all.

I think he wasn't lying. Kid's gonna be relevant—a defeat isn't gonna make him irrelevant unless he dies here, which I doubt.
What else would his relevance be?

He can't read poneglyphs.
Doesn't have any ex machina abilities like Perennial youth surgery.
Isn't related to or interested in the worlds history and ancient kingdom.
Doesn't have a huge fleet.
Doesn't have a strong crew.

All he had was his own strength. So if he gets low diffed by shanks, his relevance is gone like his left arm lol.

He will be completely pushed into the role of Luffy's cheerleader, which he already kinda was.

Hope this is all just baiting by fenaker and the rest.