Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh!! He is definitely trolling. I doubt even the editors have the chapter right now. They are on holidays afterall.
Editors will already have had the chapter, but Yonko’s just doing a general tweet not spoilers.
Post automatically merged:

Last time some random korean blog leaked the whole chapter text on Tuesday, though it then got deleted. I wonder if they'll do the same for the next one.

Last edited:

This is what happens when someone betrays you and you have to fight against 2 very powerful characters. Screw you Drake, you ruined everything. Wawkins just wanted to talk to Law and then Drake destroyed everything. It's obvious that Oda made Hawkins fight vs. 2 supernova at the same time, otherwise he would have won easily, I believe.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Last time some random korean blog leaked the whole chapter text on Tuesday, though it then got deleted. I wonder if they'll do the same for the next one.
That blog is interesting though, seems it's not totally random considering it has uploaded spoilers and full dialog pages for other manga from 2010 until 2014 or so (like Bleach etc.) then seemingly only a couple of more posts in 2015~18...

Now, that's only based on the content that is still up, no idea what else they may have posted and deleted like the OP chapter last week.... Was it first time they did OP, or have they been doing that for a while but without any traces left? Could be one way to protect themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.