Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Just a source of protein.
5 tons of proteinpowder for their proteinshake before lifting some weak ass marines every morning.
Always remember:
Basically what I try to do is I'm on a low carb diet, where I eat higher protein
I restrict the carbs, so I burn of body- fat, but give your body enough carbs to go through the training
So basically eating most of my carbohydrates around my training
One big carb meal before training and one big carb meal after training

Veku

Flamboyant
Always remember:
Basically what I try to do is I'm on a low carb diet, where I eat higher protein
I restrict the carbs, so I burn of body- fat, but give your body enough carbs to go through the training
R.I.P @Shuyaku
:josad:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Always remember:
You need to teach me how to train... becouse I work physically very hard work and I want strenght training,or gain more strenght from work... and I know nothing about diets or regimes... in army people called me monster allready for my endurance... but I want more strenght

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
He'll be back.
Post automatically merged:

You need to teach me how to train... becouse I work physically very hard work and I want strenght training, and I know nothing about diets or regimes
As a bodybuilder, your feelings don't matter. You gotta push forward and always harder than last time. Put more weight on the bar and do more reps.

Not a bodybuilder anymore, that's a past endeavor, I now partake in MMA fighting. Using the Niko Style, I pass through my opponents one by one.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
He'll be back.

As a bodybuilder, your feelings don't matter. You gotta push forward and always harder than last time. Put more weight on the bar and do more reps.

Not a bodybuilder anymore, that's a past endeavor, I now partake in MMA fighting. Using the Niko Style, I pass through my opponents one by one.
I have no gym really

Status
Not open for further replies.