Status
Not open for further replies.
Something like Sage mode could be the answer for Luffy to beat the Drawback of G4 though.

As example Jinbe absorb the water around him to attack(would watch Ace novel they explain it very good^^). Luffy waste his own haki to fast.

Result: His G4 runs out after a shorttime. We though adv haki could be the answer for the drawback but it even make Luffy state even worse(current chapter).

Do the best answer could be something like sage mode, absorbing aura/haki around the area, with would mean Luffy could fight so long as he want in G4 without the Drawback.

Luffy and his friends = Luffy and his crew :lusalty:
Strawhat grand fleet 8th division commander Eustass Kidd
Post automatically merged:

when will we see the real thing, not just shadow shadow no mi
Oh boi oh boi @stealthblack . Are ready for your ban? @Pantheos @Garp the Fist @Natalija Please mods, If this man doesn’t get banned after losing the bet, I hope you can just ban the entire concept of bets on this site. Like clearly you don’t enforce them so let’s just get rid of them entirely

S

stealthblack

Strawhat grand fleet 8th division commander Eustass Kidd
Post automatically merged:

Oh boi oh boi @stealthblack . Are ready for your ban? @Pantheos @Garp the Fist @Natalija Please mods, If this man doesn’t get banned after losing the bet, I hope you can just ban the entire concept of bets on this site. Like clearly you don’t enforce them so let’s just get rid of them entirely
don't I have 1 more chapter left? as in 1004

Status
Not open for further replies.