Status
Not open for further replies.
So the bottom fights might get resolved first, then King/Queen, then finally Luffy vs Kaido

Imo, I'm not sure Kid/Law's fight will happen that early. This may be a Kid/Law chapter, but I think it's just a segue to bigger chapters down the line. I'd be shocked if Oda had either Yonko fall before the YCs. Imo, the order will (eventually) be:

- Fuku
- Apoo (?)
- Queen
- King
- BM
- Kaido

Throw Orochi somewhere in there and maybe the BMP, Numbers, CP-0 if Oda decides to make them at all relevant in the next 10 chapters lol.

I think Kid/Luffy though will received far more parallels than people are expecting, and we may even see some similar paneling too in the future.

They are what is said in the story. If you want characters that are the way you want, you gotta make your own story.
Tell me where in the story it is said that they are straight. Oda had multiple opportunities to show Luffy and Zoro react to women unlike other men in the series, but he didn't.
I am gonna headcanon them in any way I want, Idc if your religious/homophobic bitch ass gets annoyed by that. Oda has explicitly also said Everything in the world of manga is merchandise and is not real. He does not have a problem how his readers view his characters, then why are you getting offended on his behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.