Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know. There will be no Zoro vs Kaido round 2. My prediction:
- Zoro vs King, Zoro will get his first black blade, after that he will have some plot line with Hiyori or Momo/Yamato
- Luffy will beat Kaido, Kaido is knocked out and Luffy too.
- Kaido will wake up, turn into a Dragon because he’s mad and Zoro will behead him with his black blade
Most plausible scenario tbh

the man that became a yonko with a sheer strength, killed Oden, survived from 10 km jump is boring than a character spamming "...." dialogue? :crazwhat::crazwhat:
I’m talking about the way they fight not their characters lol

King has a really cool fighting style switching in and out of base hybrid and Zoan while Kaido kinda just swings his CoC infused Kanabo all day

If I had to pick anyone for Zoro to fight on Onigashima it would be King because he probably has my favorite fighting style out of anyone on the island

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Better than morj if tbh... his theories are out standing..
better than Morj imo
They are both autistic to some extent.

They both believe to crack Oda's code.

Only visible difference between them is that Yuderon tries to look reasonable with this number reading shit while Morj just spreading his anti Straw Hats fanfictions:milaugh:

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer

King has a really cool fighting style switching in and out of base hybrid and Zoan while Kaido kinda just swings his CoC infused Kanabo all day

If I had to pick anyone for Zoro to fight on Onigashima it would be King because he probably has my favorite fighting style out of anyone on the island
Oh yeah, King's fighting style is far better than Kaido.

They are both autistic to some extent.

They both believe to crack Oda's code.

Only visible difference between them is that Yuderon tries to look reasonable with this number reading shit while Morj just spreading his anti Straw Hats fanfictions:milaugh:
The thing is, i can just ignore Yuderon's theories if i don't like them

but just him translating japanese words / numbers puns for us is valuable for us the western audience that don't get that shit

And I’m ngl... if I were talking about their characters I wouldn’t be very far off

King has this Lunarian thing that may very well tie into the One Piece itself but I’m supposed to find Kaido more interesting? Eh

:kriwhat:

It's specifically because people who are anti ZKK say "Zoro never defeated the villain of an arc" or "Zoro never fights the main villain" when Zoros introduction involves beating the main villain and then the first guy he beats post timeskip is hody, the main villain
But ZKK does not constitute Zoro defeating the main villain, it revolves around him killing the main villain. People on sides of the ZKK argument seem to really not understand this. One that is obvious and extremely clear at this point is Zoro isn't taking away Luffy's thunder of claiming victory against the first Yonko. That much is clear by the obvious representation at this point of having, repeatedly, the story (i.e. Luffy, Momo, Yamato, the Narrator) and the fact that Zoro is having a much more extreme battle with King.

THAT is far different from Luffy winning, Kaido potentially getting up, then Zoro slaying him. This preserves Luffy's victory. The former does not. I harken this to Luffy vs Don Krieg where Gin knocked out Krieg after Luffy won. This is far different from Zoro cutting down Morgan, which clearly was a set up moment where Luffy trusted Zoro to cut him down before Morgan attacked Luffy.

And I really wouldn't compare Hody to any of that lol. He was yet another weakling that was exemplified by a post-timeskip power scaling where the crew just absolutely wrecked the New Fishman Pirates. Drugged Hody wasn't beaten by Zoro, that was still Luffy.

tldr: ZKK, if it occurs, will not result in Zoro taking over the fight against Kaido from Luffy and downplay that accomplishment. Luffy will win. Zoro killing Kaido is an entirely different event, which is irrelevant to the fight. Why i can't get behind the Hody or Morgan comparisons lol. Compare it more to Krieg.

It's also because of the parallels between Zoro's introduction arc to Oden

how Zoro accepted the deal of staying without food for 1 month and he would be set free, despite the villains having no intention of doing so

just like how Oden accepted Orochi's deal of dancing for 5 years, when Orochi wasn't gonna leave after that

and how that's the only arc where Zoro gave the main villain the final blow instead of Luffy

and how similar it was the hostage situation of Helmeppo and Captain Morgan, with Oden and Kaido during the flashback

i think there's enough conections to make it possible
Read the above response. ^

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

well if fighting style then yes.

- Zoro vs King, Zoro will get his first black blade, after that he will have some plot line with Hiyori or Momo/Yamato
- Luffy will beat Kaido, Kaido is knocked out and Luffy too.
- Kaido will wake up, turn into a Dragon because he’s mad and Zoro will behead him with his black blade
Always found this to be bs. How did Luffy 'beat' Kaido if he just wakes up again? :kaidowhat:

This is called being defeated, lol.

Only scenario I can see happening is the hostage one by Orochi or someone.

But ZKK does not constitute Zoro defeating the main villain, it revolves around him killing the main villain. People on sides of the ZKK argument seem to really not understand this. One that is obvious and extremely clear at this point is Zoro isn't taking away Luffy's thunder of claiming victory against the first Yonko. That much is clear by the obvious representation at this point of having, repeatedly, the story (i.e. Luffy, Momo, Yamato, the Narrator) and the fact that Zoro is having a much more extreme battle with King.

THAT is far different from Luffy winning, Kaido potentially getting up, then Zoro slaying him. This preserves Luffy's victory. The former does not. I harken this to Luffy vs Don Krieg where Gin knocked out Krieg after Luffy won. This is far different from Zoro cutting down Morgan, which clearly was a set up moment where Luffy trusted Zoro to cut him down before Morgan attacked Luffy.

And I really wouldn't compare Hody to any of that lol. He was yet another weakling that was exemplified by a post-timeskip power scaling where the crew just absolutely wrecked the New Fishman Pirates. Drugged Hody wasn't beaten by Zoro, that was still Luffy.

tldr: ZKK, if it occurs, will not result in Zoro taking over the fight against Kaido from Luffy and downplay that accomplishment. Luffy will win. Zoro killing Kaido is an entirely different event, which is irrelevant to the fight. Why i can't get behind the Hody or Morgan comparisons lol. Compare it more to Krieg.

Read the above response. ^

But luffy not being able to get up and fight kaido when kaido gets up, is gonna diminish his feat. Because Zoro will have to be the one to beat kaido. If this happens then technically luffy didn’t beat kaido? He got back up? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.