Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Wow, i sure must give a try later on PC, don't get me wrong, this theme looks amazing on mobile too, but the desktop version is something else :steef::steef:, i don't remember seeing any other theme this detailed btw :kobeha:
Yeah they've really gone the extra mile with this one! Definitely made with passion or at least respect! But both most likely ofc? (LMAO the background "broke" for me again! Hopefully it will be back soon hahaha!) I'm gonna put some extra in my donation this month to WG as a sign of my gratitude too! I was meant to give more last month for Christmas as well so I'll combine it and do something BIG for them ideally!

Seriously though, I cannot express how much I am in love with this skin, how perfect it is for me and how much it's made my absolutely awful day MUCH better!

:cheers::stealthblack::finally::bignews:

I'm even less disappointed over the lack of spoilers too! (Although I expected they would out on 11th anyway unfortunately but there's still also some slim hope for the next hour at most or so or tomorrow maybe?)
At least Lance gave us some hints if nothing else. If he wasn't trolling and that was some gigabrain, 200 IQ hint with the 4 hint response, then he really is a genius LMAO!

:ace::smart::luffylaugh:

Spoilers:

Luffy and Kaido fight.
Luffy has a lot of fun.
Kaido asks Luffy again to join his crew.
Luffy declines.
Scene switches to Usopp who takes Kin and Kiku to safety.
A CP0 member appears before him.
Usopp vs CP0 starts.
Scene switches to Hiyori.
She is still seducing Orochi.
At the end she drinks poisonous sake and puts it into Orochi's mouth by kissing him.

To be continued.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Spoilers:

Luffy and Kaido fight.
Luffy has a lot of fun.
Kaido asks Luffy again to join his crew.
Luffy declines.
Scene switches to Usopp who takes Kin and Kiku to safety.
A CP0 member appears before him.
Usopp vs CP0 starts.
Scene switches to Hiyori.
She is still seducing Orochi.
At the end she drinks poisonous sake and puts it into Orochi's mouth by kissing him.

To be continued.
Plowapowa is shitposting now :noo: @Akai2

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
โ€Ž
OUT!

Confirmed by macron. Thanks to Taiwanese leakers(soon PRC citizens).

- Chapter 1,037: "Graves!"
- Orochi orders Hiyori to leave Onigashima with him. She follows Orochi but she's hiding a knife in her kimono.
- Raizou starts to take fire. Nami opens the room and uses Zeus to put out the fire.
- Fukurokuju attacks Raizou and Nami with a new technique called "Ninpo Ninpo: Flash".
- For a short moment, Raizou and Nami are blind. They realize that Fukurokuju has disappear.
- CP0 is ready to capture Nico Robin.
- Yamato feels the Fire Demon is getting close.
- Yamato: "Fast! Fast! If this thing reaches this room with all the explosives, everything will explode!!!"
- Law & Kid vs Big Mom. Big Mom says her attack will put an end to the fight.
- Big Mom uses a new technique named "Biscuit Graves!".
- Chapter ends with a magnificent double page spread. It is possible to see a giant skull of fire heading towards Law and Kid position.

- No break next week.

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

So 1037 will make us realize that Wano is ending very soon?

Then we can exclude a useless setup chapter, it's either Law blowing up Big Mom with awakening or Tiger Gear Luffy and chronologically former makes more sense.

G

Gorosei Informer

I love all these little details of this new Sanji theme! The green borders, the light blue and yellow buttons, the mixtures and variety of so many colours, the gentle neon vibe/ambience, that mini profile of Sanji using Diable Jambe when you click on someone's name (like Steam's mini profile feature) and such!

The rounded square avatars and also the little circular ones too, it all just looks so amazing! I know I'm obsessing over this, but this is just so beautifully wonderful, so truly aesthetically pleasing, I cannot stop gushing about it!

This song comes to mind for this theme and for Sanji himself, it's very fitting to think of it!:

This is probably a mild spoiler at least, maybe even a major one for the whole series of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, so I'm putting it in spoiler tags just to be safe and it mildly spoils Part 7/Steel Ball Run at minimum anyway BUT I was listening to this and celebrating hard already, as I've waited a LONG time along with other fellow fans of this channel for the composer to make a new song and it was WORTH THE WAIT (Gaben/Gabe Newell approved) and it's so triumphant, badass, fun, awesome and weirdly fitting for the immensely epic reveal and release of this Sanji theme too!

OUT!

Confirmed by macron. Thanks to Taiwanese leakers(soon PRC citizens).

- Chapter 1,037: "Graves!"
- Orochi orders Hiyori to leave Onigashima with him. She follows Orochi but she's hiding a knife in her kimono.
- Raizou starts to take fire. Nami opens the room and uses Zeus to put out the fire.
- Fukurokuju attacks Raizou and Nami with a new technique called "Ninpo Ninpo: Flash".
- For a short moment, Raizou and Nami are blind. They realize that Fukurokuju has disappear.
- CP0 is ready to capture Nico Robin.
- Yamato feels the Fire Demon is getting close.
- Yamato: "Fast! Fast! If this thing reaches this room with all the explosives, everything will explode!!!"
- Law & Kid vs Big Mom. Big Mom says her attack will put an end to the fight.
- Big Mom uses a new technique named "Biscuit Graves!".
- Chapter ends with a magnificent double page spread. It is possible to see a giant skull of fire heading towards Law and Kid position.

- No break next week.
bye

Status
Not open for further replies.