Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they've really gone the extra mile with this one! Definitely made with passion or at least respect! But both most likely ofc? (LMAO the background "broke" for me again! Hopefully it will be back soon hahaha!) I'm gonna put some extra in my donation this month to WG as a sign of my gratitude too! I was meant to give more last month for Christmas as well so I'll combine it and do something BIG for them ideally!

Seriously though, I cannot express how much I am in love with this skin, how perfect it is for me and how much it's made my absolutely awful day MUCH better!

:cheers::stealthblack::finally::bignews:

I'm even less disappointed over the lack of spoilers too! (Although I expected they would out on 11th anyway unfortunately but there's still also some slim hope for the next hour at most or so or tomorrow maybe?)
At least Lance gave us some hints if nothing else. If he wasn't trolling and that was some gigabrain, 200 IQ hint with the 4 hint response, then he really is a genius LMAO!

:ace::smart::luffylaugh:
I would go further and say that Lance has forsaken us :josad: .
Jk :milaugh:
It's gonna be a long week without those juice spoilers tho.

G

Gorosei Informer

I would go farther and say that Lance has forsaken us :josad: .
Jk :milaugh:
It's gonna be a long week without those juice spoilers tho.
Noooooo!

:pepemy::shame::risitasad::perocry:

I do worry @Akai2 's meme might have provoked him this time and he might scorn us again, but we just aren't getting the spoilers yet most likely for some reason and we probably have to wait a week unfortunately?

Complete facts man, it really is gonna be a long week! But hopefully it actually will be worth all this waiting! I think we might have 2 more chapters before an Oda break too?

Time to try to curry favour with Lance!:

:neesama::josad:

I am already well seasoned. But unironically they actually do fair a better chance than sanji for a list of reasons.

1. Every lie ussop has ever told becomes the truth

2. Buggy was still a member of the pirate kings crew

3. From the beginning of the post timeskip to now sanji has had zero emphases on his haki increases or him learning new haki related abilities

No ryou or advanced ryou, or future sight or coc or advanced coc. The list goes on

A perfectly orchestrated scene that introduced the Wing idea.

Wing haters can cry
Oh yeah i can trust Robin's Bias after being flattered by Sanji asking her for help which led to her being less insecure, btw same Robin who wasn't at whole Cake Island so her opinion is really relevant isn't it:milaugh:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Noooooo!

:pepemy::shame::risitasad::perocry:

I do worry @Akai2 's meme might have provoked him this time and he might scorn us again, but we just aren't getting the spoilers yet most likely for some reason and we probably have to wait a week unfortunately?
I hope not :josad:

I'm just joking, and I'm sure he knows I mean no malice or disrespect. At least I hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.