Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji explain this chapter that he does not want exoskeleton because if he get nose bleed from women

needles can no longer penetrate his body for blood transfusion

:crazwhat:
Sanji no longer nosebleeds like that, that was a side effect from passing 2 years with Okamas, then triggered by several mermaids putting their tits in his face

Actually it is.
Kaido not being knocked out by zoro doesn't mean much.
He screamed and he was huffing by that attack plus he lose the class against Ashura.
Something that none bar Luffy has done.
It is overpowered my friend
since when did ashura clashed with any of Kaido's attacks?:suresure:

zolo's finisher only dealt superficial damage to Kaido meanwhile Luffy didn't even use any of his finishing attacks:gokulaugh:

The amount of downplay Ashura mode is receiving is crazy.

Zoro Ashura mode bested Kaido, block every single one of his attacks, before he scared him with his Ashura mode attack. That was a severely weakened Zoro. Who cares about knocking him over. Knocking Kaido down but not causing any significant injuries doesn't mean much.

Ashura mode is one of the strongest powers in the manga. Zoro is moving his hands and head so fast it look like he has 9 swords. He used to the stop Kaku barrage of attacks.
Post automatically merged:

since when did ashura clashed with any of Kaido's attacks?:suresure:

zolo's finisher only dealt superficial damage to Kaido meanwhile Luffy didn't even use any of his finishing attacks:gokulaugh:
Permanent scarring Kaido is know only considered superficial damage? Let me know when Luffy could do the same, while he is severely weak and only about 10 to 20% power.

The amount of downplay Ashura mode is receiving is crazy.

Zoro Ashura mode bested Kaido, block every single one of his attacks, before he scared him with his Ashura mode attack. That was a severely weakened Zoro. Who cares about knocking him over. Knocking Kaido down but not causing any significant injuries doesn't mean much.

Ashura mode is one of the strongest powers in the manga. Zoro is moving his hands and head so fast it look like he has 9 swords. He used to the stop Kaku barrage of attacks.
Post automatically merged:

Permanent scarring Kaido is know only considered superficial damage? Let me know when Luffy could do the same, while he is severely weak and only about 10 to 20% power.
Zoro didn't best shit, and Kaido wasn't being serious as exemplified by the idea that he assumed Zoro didn't have CoC (i.e. underestimated him). When Kaido got serious, Zoro got wrecked.

He's not moving fast to create afterimages, it is a CoC based illusion...

Zoro didn't best shit, and Kaido wasn't being serious as exemplified by the idea that he assumed Zoro didn't have CoC (i.e. underestimated him). When Kaido got serious, Zoro got wrecked.

He's not moving fast to create afterimages, it is a CoC based illusion...
Zoro was already wrecked before Kaido got serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.