As someone who has seen divorce.
You don't neccessarily have to pay alimony to the women. If you have your reasons right and you are not at fault.
and be careful choosing a wife?
Bruh I'm not even going near womens. I just don't happen to trust them anymore.
I don't how their mind works.
They want validation from men,status,financial stability and chad throphy husband that can fuck her good so her friends get jealous of hear.That is the mindset of the modern women.

C

Cruxroux

I'm sorry that you had to go though it.yeah it depends on the legislation of the country you reside,here where i live tribunals favor women.It is a sad state,43% of marriages end in divorce.Fucking modernity.
Umm I didn't go through divorce. My parents. I'm still like 19.
and mom is the reason why I don't prefer any sort of womens now.
She didn't cheated or anything.
But the psychological torture in the name of emotinal blackmail these womens do are beyond human scope to understand.

Umm I didn't go through divorce. My parents. I'm still like 19.
and mom is the reason why I don't prefer any sort of womens now.
She didn't cheated or anything.
But the psychological torture in the name of emotinal blackmail these womens do are beyond human scope to understand.
yeah,i get a lot of mental abuse from mommy too.Women can't beat up man,but they can punish their ears.Don't get so negative at such young age.If you want a happy marriage you need to find a woman that wants to dedicate her life to having children,being religious is also a plus.Religious girls tend to be less slutty and give less chances to man.