One Piece : the King of Predictions Tournament - Fourth Edition

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm glad to announce you the start of the third edition of the King of Predictions tournament ! The previous edition ended with @Zoro D Goat taking NeutralWatcher's crown and becoming the new King of Predictions. Several players tried their luck, @Blackflamesanji and @Hiragaro almost succeeded by winning an impressive amount of points and are now part of the new M3. @Blackflamesanji and @Light D Lamperouge even scored 10 points at once, which is the absolute record of points won in a single round. But that wasn't enough to stop the new king.

But if there's one more thing that can't be stopped, it's those guys' determination to win : @Akai2, @Light D Lamperouge, @Tris, @Seth, @solis, @Murilo, @Hades, @Bullet, @bhacha2000, @Tobi, @Constantine, @K!NG HARA$H!MA, @KiriNigiri, @AL sama, @Konstantis

They are coming for you guys' heads and I'm sure they'll do anything to take their revenge. Watch your back or some of them might pull it off. Or a new player that nobody's gonna see coming will do it, perhaps. In any case, things are about to get very interesting.

Rules for beginners :

Good luck everyone !

Questions for chapter 998 :

1) Will the Flower Capital be shown ?
2) Will Marco try to fly Zoro to the roof ?
3) Will King attack Zoro and/or Marco ?
Yes
Yes
No

1) Will the Flower Capital be shown ? No
2) Will Marco try to fly Zoro to the roof ? No
3) Will King attack Zoro and/or Marco ? No

3 points : @Bullet, @AL sama
2 points : @Constantine, @Hades, @Hiragaro
1 point : @Akai2, @Murilo, @Zoro D Goat, @Blackflamesanji, @Tris, @K!NG HARA$H!MA
0 points : @KiriNigiri, @Seth, @Light D Lamperouge, @solis

Hum, looks like this round was tough. Almost everyone expected at least one yes but it's a triple no again. Like with this beautiful girl you try to seduce but can't get. :madmonk: Only @Bullet and @AL sama were cynical (or realistic ?) enough to answer no to every question and got a perfect score, congrats. Next week is a special occasion since I will give you questions about chapter 1000. Don't worry, @Seth, I didn't forget and will make sure to have some surprises in store for all of you. And Christmas is coming so it's an even more special occasion. :christnally:

Questions for chapter 999 :

1) Will we see Ace in a flashback ?
2) Will Robin and/or Brook intervene in a fight ?
3) Will at least one of them help Sanji ?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
But he didn't actually try to get him to the roof, he only talked about getting him there. I don't see how it's debatable.
Well, yeah. Just tried to steal some points here:doffytroll:

Can't wait for what you are preparing for the 1000th.

You will start preparing the questions after 999 right?

If you have time make 10 questions. That would be cool.

Yes
Yes
@Princeley does fighting fodder count aswell?
Yes

Also @Princeley
#2 from 998 is highly debatable imo.

You said try. He says to Zoro that he can get him on the roof. Can we go for a compromise and at least half of the points for the #2?
Nice try to get atleast half a point, just to not stand there with 0 points :goatasure:

Well, yeah. Just tried to steal some points here:doffytroll:

Can't wait for what you are preparing for the 1000th.

You will start preparing the questions after 999 right?

If you have time make 10 questions. That would be cool.

Why not 1000 questions ? It's more thematic. :madmonk:

What if I told you I haven't planned anything specific yet :choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

Yes

Yes
@Princeley does fighting fodder count aswell?

Yes

Nice try to get atleast half a point, just to not stand there with 0 points :goatasure:
Yes.

Last edited:
1) Will the Flower Capital be shown ? No
2) Will Marco try to fly Zoro to the roof ? No
3) Will King attack Zoro and/or Marco ? No

3 points : @Bullet, @AL sama
2 points : @Constantine, @Hades, @Hiragaro
1 point : @Akai2, @Murilo, @Zoro D Goat, @Blackflamesanji, @Tris, @K!NG HARA$H!MA
0 points : @KiriNigiri, @Seth, @Light D Lamperouge, @solis

Hum, looks like this round was tough. Almost everyone expected at least one yes but it's a triple no again. Like with this beautiful girl you try to seduce but can't get. :madmonk: Only @Bullet and @AL sama were cynical (or realistic ?) enough to answer no to every question and got a perfect score, congrats. Next week is a special occasion since I will give you questions about chapter 1000. Don't worry, @Seth, I didn't forget and will make sure to have some surprises in store for all of you. And Christmas is coming so it's an even more special occasion. :christnally:

Questions for chapter 999 :

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No