3) Will Chopper come to the rescue with his antidote/fighting skills ? Yes
4) Will Perospero attack Marco ? No
5) Will he attack King and/or Queen ? No
6) Will King and/or Queen manage to hurt Marco ? No
7) Will we find out where Sanji chose to go ? No
8) Will he meet Yamato ? No
9) Will we see Jack ? No
10) Will we see the Red Scabbards ? Yes

The third edition of the King of Predictions tournament is over ! And the winner is...

Final ranking

Gold medal (55 points) : ๐Ÿ‘‘@Hiragaro๐Ÿ‘‘
Silver medal (52 points) : ๐Ÿฅˆ@Akai2๐Ÿฅˆ
Bronze medal (50 points) : ๐Ÿฅ‰@Light D Lamperouge๐Ÿฅ‰
4th place (49 points) : @Hades
5th place (47 points) : @Blackflamesanji
6th place (42 points) : @solis, @Zoro D Goat, @Tris
7th place (40 points) : @AL sama
8th place (36 points) : @KiriNigiri
9th place (33 points) : @kuzanhandsome
10th place (30 points) : @Constantine
11th place (29 points) : @Murilo
12th place (20 points) : @Cinera, @Seth
13th place (18 points) : @Bullet
14th place (17 points) : @Parker
15th place (6 points) : @Lukegranders

All hail King @Hiragaro, the new King of Predictions ! @Akai2 and @Light D Lamperouge are not far behind and get second and third place on the podium. Best player with 9 points scored this round is @solis, which allows her to equal @Tris (who unfortunately gave her answers too late) and @Zoro D Goat, the now dethroned King of Predictions.

Thank you for participating, everyone. The King of Predictions tournament will be back with a new editon full of surprises. Stay tuned !

I told you nobody can catch me - my future sight is too strong! :goatasure:

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride :josad:

Thanks for the fun game Princeley. And I hate you Congrats to Hiragaro.

King Akai2 will win it all next round. Believe that :kata:
:pepeke:
Kneel in front of your new King, court fool @Akai2 !

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
โ€Ž
@Zoro D Goat, the now dethroned King of Predictions.

Sad day for me.:pepecry:But hey, it's all fun nonetheless.:jordanmf:Congrats to @Hiragaro btw.:kata:

Btw, @Princeley can you add the "all hail neutralwatcher" and "all hail zoro d goat" tags on top of the thread along with "all hail hiragaro" tag please? Just to show that who wins in each editions.:myman:

That was a really fun game! Tag me in the next edition please!
But
:pepeanger::pepeanger::pepeanger::pepeanger::pepeanger:
I'm not a girl tho.
Sorry, itโ€™s because I mentioned Tris in the same sentence. :milaugh:

Sad day for me.:pepecry:But hey, it's all fun nonetheless.:jordanmf:Congrats to @Hiragaro btw.:kata:

Btw, @Princeley can you add the "all hail neutralwatcher" and "all hail zoro d goat" tags on top of the thread along with "all hail hiragaro" tag please? Just to show that who wins in each editions.:myman:
We canโ€™t have 3 kings at the same time. :pepeanger: Donโ€™t worry, Iโ€™ll figure out a way to honor the previous winners. :cheers:

who is this crying black guy anyways? Gotta ask this at last.
Dude, thatโ€™s Michael Jordan. :milaugh:

And we're back for the FOUUUUUUUURTH edition !

For this edition, we're gonna try something different, that might seem a little troubling at first but I promise it will be fun ! First of all, I'd like to introduce to you a new type of questions : the clone question ! It's a type of question that works like Bon Clay's Devil Fruit, it can become a golden question, a tricky question or a lucky question !

The new system will be based on 3 different formulas and I'll pick one of those myself each round. You'll have to choose between answering :

- 3 regular questions or a golden question
- 2 regular questions or a tricky question
- 1 regular question or a lucky question

Either you choose the regular question(s) or the clone question, but you can't answer both. So, as you've probably understood already, it's a choice between cautiousness and audacity. Of course, it doesn't mean I will never give another bonus question on top of those ones, it might happen from time to time.

The specifities of each type of questions still apply :

Each week, I will ask you three questions about the next chapter and only two answers are possible : yes or no. Each correct answer will give you a point so you can score up to 3 points per chapter, you won't get any point for the incorrect answers (no shit, Sherlock). Sometimes, I will ask more than 3 questions, or a bonus open question which will give you the possibility to win 3 points or even more ! You'll have until Tuesday (so 1-2 days before the spoilers come out) to play, after that, your answers won't count. The tournament will end after 10 chapters (so this third edition starts with chapter 1008 and ends with chapter 1017) then weโ€™ll start over again.

The different types of question :

- regular question (1 point) : a question to which you can only answer yes or no, those questions are the regular ones youโ€™ll get every week
- golden question (4/5/6 points) : a special question asked only once per edition, thereโ€™s a multitude of possible answers so those questions are tough but the amount of points it can make you win is very high
- tricky question (3 points) : another type of yes/no questions which can make you win 3 points or lose 3 points if you get them wrong, however theyโ€™re not mandatory so it's up to you to decide if it's tactically interesting to take this risk
- lucky question (2 points) : that's actually two questions combined in one and you have to correctly answer both parts of the question to get the points
- miracle question (10 points) : you have to correctly guess in which chapter a specific thing will occur, it's not easy but the reward is big
@Hiragaro is the new King of Predictions after taking the crown from the fallen king @Zoro D Goat. @Akai2 and @Uriel are second and third.

Who can now beat the new Monster Trio ? Who can dethrone King @Hiragaro ? Either one of those who tried already : @Hades, @Blackflamesanji, @solis, @Zoro D Goat, @Tris, @AL sama, @KiriNigiri, @kuzanhandsome, @Constantine, @Murilo, @Cinera, @Seth, @Bullet, @Parker and @Lukegranders. Or somebody else ? Unless nobody will be up to the task ? I guess we'll know it soon enough. Let the fourth edition of the King of Predictions tournament begin !

Questions for chapter 1008

1) Will we find out the truth about "Oden" reappearing ?
2) Will at least one of the Red Scabbards attack "him" ?
3) Will Chopper fight Queen ?

OR

Clone question (6 points) : Which character will talk first ?

Additional golden question (6 points) : Who will take down King ?

Last edited:

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž

Additional golden question : Who will take down King ?
1) No
2) No
3) No

GQ: Sanji

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
And we're back for the FOUUUUUUUURTH edition !

For this edition, we're gonna try something different, that might seem a little troubling at first but I promise it will be fun ! First of all, I'd like to introduce to you a new type of questions : the clone question ! It's a type of question that works like Bon Clay's Devil Fruit, it can become a golden question, a tricky question or a lucky question !

The new system will be based on 3 different formulas and I'll pick one of those myself each round. You'll have to choose between answering :

- 3 regular questions or a golden question
- 2 regular questions or a tricky question
- 1 regular question or a lucky question

Either you choose the regular question(s) or the clone question, but you can't answer both. So, as you've probably understood already, it's a choice between cautiousness and audacity. Of course, it doesn't mean I will never give another bonus question on top of those ones, it might happen from time to time.

The specifities of each type of questions still apply :

@Hiragaro is the new King of Predictions after taking the crown from the fallen king @Zoro D Goat. @Akai2 and @Uriel are second and third.

Who can now beat the new Monster Trio ? Who can dethrone King @Hiragaro ? Either one of those who tried already : @Hades, @Blackflamesanji, @solis, @Zoro D Goat, @Tris, @AL sama, @KiriNigiri, @kuzanhandsome, @Constantine, @Murilo, @Cinera, @Seth, @Bullet, @Parker and @Lukegranders. Or somebody else ? Unless nobody will be up to the task ? I guess we'll know it soon enough. Let the fourth edition of the King of Predictions tournament begin !

Questions for chapter 1008

OR

Clone question (6 points) : Which character will talk first ?

Additional golden question : Who will take down King ?
1. yes

2. Yes

3. No chopper vs numbers