Status
Not open for further replies.
We got sum early spoilers. :sadgrin:

Chapter 1040: Overcoming Death

- Zoro gets hit with the scythe but it doesn't kill him
- Zoro suddenly feels all the pain from the medicine wearing off
- The Grim Reaper asks Zoro why he still hasn't finished his mission and fasts forward the pain

- Zoro answers ''you mean slicing his head off? Lets make a deal. Take away my pain and I will give you one of me beloved swords''
- We can see Luffy in his Gear 4 with black lightning surrounding him. It seems like a new form of gear 4.
- Kaido uses awakening and his transformation looks much more meanacing, like some sort of demon. The from is called Lord of Dragons
- Luffy hits Kaido with a new attack called ''ultra tiger gattling'' and kaido responds to him with ''dragon realm bagua''
- Both lay on the ground after clashing with each other not moving any bodyparts.

- Sanji wakes up but he can't move. His germa powers vanished and he feels every pain he took against queen
- ''Where is that moss head? He is going to die!'' Sanji is trying to call zoro with his den den mushi but there is no response.
- At the end of the chapter we can see a silhouette standing in the background with 2 swords.
Lanji is back to below Vergo level after his magical german 69 power is taken away?

We got sum early spoilers. :sadgrin:

Chapter 1040: Overcoming Death

- Zoro gets hit with the scythe but it doesn't kill him
- Zoro suddenly feels all the pain from the medicine wearing off
- The Grim Reaper asks Zoro why he still hasn't finished his mission and fasts forward the pain

- Zoro answers ''you mean slicing his head off? Lets make a deal. Take away my pain and I will give you one of me beloved swords''
- We can see Luffy in his Gear 4 with black lightning surrounding him. It seems like a new form of gear 4.
- Kaido uses awakening and his transformation looks much more meanacing, like some sort of demon. The from is called Lord of Dragons
- Luffy hits Kaido with a new attack called ''ultra tiger gattling'' and kaido responds to him with ''dragon realm bagua''
- Both lay on the ground after clashing with each other not moving any bodyparts.

- Sanji wakes up but he can't move. His germa powers vanished and he feels every pain he took against queen
- ''Where is that moss head? He is going to die!'' Sanji is trying to call zoro with his den den mushi but there is no response.
- At the end of the chapter we can see a silhouette standing in the background with 2 swords.
Alright no big meme exists, That good.
If this spoiler is real, I am glad to withness gear fourth luffy vs awaking kaido .

Status
Not open for further replies.