News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

For people saying luffy is second after oden to kaido to get exited it is based on wrong translation

This is correct one -- VC says: "Ever since Oden, the appearance of a strong enemy gets the heart of a 'battle enthusiast' brimming with excitement."

:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

As of now hard to say going by feats but yama is looking better for now ; and yama is not considEred as a part of BP
@T.D.A Can you post your post into the other topic for the VC and put also the original VC?

So is Mihawks title not universal then? Would you say Shanks is Mihawks equal then?
No of course. The fact they don't stand that way doesn't implicate that Mihawk is still not stronger than Shanks by itself since as we know we have his vivre card suggesting that he is looking forward a swordsmaster to specifically surpass his rival Shanks as the VC dictates and also we know that Zoro is still far away from matching Mihawk so this suggests more that Mihawk likely stands above "yonko level". But yeah I don't think we can ascribe titles to objectiveness unfortunately.

No of course. The fact they don't stand that way doesn't implicate that Mihawk is still not stronger than Shanks by itself since as we know we have his vivre card suggesting that he is looking forward a swordsmaster to specifically surpass his rival Shanks as the VC dictates and also we know that Zoro is still far away from matching Mihawk so this suggests more that Mihawk likely stands above "yonko level". But yeah I don't think we can ascribe titles to objectiveness unfortunately.
Rival means Equal though or close to it, if you look for someone stronger then that means you want to be challenged and not be stalemated.

And what exactly tells you Zoro is far from matching Mihaw?

Rival means Equal though or close to it, if you look for someone stronger then that means you want to be challenged and not be stalemated.

And what exactly tells you Zoro is far from matching Mihaw?
Yeah but it still specifically mentions to surpass, which is a strong hint. I seriously doubt Mihawk would underestimate Shanks to such an extent or even just refer to his skill at swordsmanship only rather than his total power level, that would prove quite odd.

I meant that he will likely still face several opponents before taking on Mihawk.

Yeah but it still specifically mentions to surpass, which is a strong hint. I seriously doubt Mihawk would underestimate Shanks to such an extent or even just refer to his skill at swordsmanship only rather than his total power level, that would prove quite odd.

I meant that he will likely still face several opponents before taking on Mihawk.
Given that Zoro did not “ 1vs1”any Yonko i dont see how fighting one more opponent or two aftrr which would probably be a good deal weaker( i mean hes fighting King rn) means anything in regards to Yonko strength.

Yonko have been stated multiple times to be the pinnacle of Piracy, and Mihawk is a pirate himself. He is at best their peer, not their superior.

D

Deleted member 83

Kaidou

First Appearance: volume 79 chapter 795
Title: "Kaidou of the Beasts" "Strongest Creature Alive" "Wisdom King/Guardian Deity”
Fruit: Fish Fish Fruit Mythical Type Model Azure Dragon
Haki: Color of Armament, Color of Observation, Color of the Supreme King
Group: Four Emperors

Former Rocks Pirates apprentice
Beasts Pirates Supreme Commander

First Person: Ore
Laugh: Worororororo

【Profile】
Ship:
Birthday: May 1st
Height: 710cm
Zodiac: Taurus
Blood type: F
Origin: Grand Line
Favorite food: sake
【Bounty】4 billion 611 million 100 thousand berries
Voice Actor: Tessho Genda

【Essence】
The Strongest Creature that wish for the destruction of this boring world, "Kaido of the Beasts"!!
7 defeats, 18 times held captive...tortured over a thousand times and executed 40 times, and suicide from jumping down from the height of 10000 meters. Due to his unmatched vitality, no one can kill him. Kaido lose hope in this world.
He looks to break the order of the world with Ancient Weapon, SMILE, and One Piece, ultimately resulting in a world of violence where his life will be completed by his death. For that reason, he goes on pursuing the "greatest war the world has ever seen".

923 last page
Full swing of his club along with black lighting, enough power to one shot people.

1008 last panel
A strong foe ever since Kozuki Oden, facing him has brought tremendous excitement to the heart of this "battle maniac".

1009 Ragnaraku panel
Turning into hybrid form strengthens his already high physical abilities to a even greater level. The destructive force of a haki imbued blow with his full might is beyond imagination..!!

1003 Tatsumaki panel
In beast form, he is able to create countless giant tornado around him. A walking natural disaster!

【Drunken Behavior】
Cries, laughs, and gets angry...His emotion is very unstable when he is drunk, the strongest vicious drinker in the world.

【Gallery Note】
You can see the writing "Azure dragon" next to his name, looks like he was designed to be a df user since the beginning.

【History】
Before??: Joined Rocks Pirates as an apprentice
Before38: Rocks Pirates disbanded after being defeat during the God Vally incident
Before??: Captured by the Marines and had his lineage factor extracted
Before??: Beasts Pirates is formed
Before23: fought Gecko Moria and won, "Tomb Robbery incident" happened after that
Before20: Fought Kozuki Oden, for the first time he was scarred
Before02: went after Whitebeard's head but was stopped by the Red Hair Pirates
Before00: form an alliance with Big Mom Pirates, fight against Ninja Pirate Mink Samurai Alliance

Appearance: Dressrosa arc, Whole cake island arc, Reverie arc, Wano arc

How many Luffys is this character's height?
A. About 4.1 Luffys!

Last edited by a moderator: