News One Piece Volume 103 SBS Leaks

I have no doubt that there's staff vetting all the questions so that Oda gets easier ones. But I also firmly believe that the non-JP fanbase would ask a lot more useful questions for our understanding of what's going on in the story."teehee oda-san what's ___'s favourite food" is a shitty but common question they ask that's probably going to be answered in the Vivre Card or some other databook. We straight up don't know right now is Hawkins dead or alive or what happened to Drake and the Tobbi Roppo that weren't with King/Queen when they got Ryukugu'd? I'm not even going to go on about plot holes like how Kin'emon survived a direct hit from Kaidou while Ashura Douji and Izo died to seemingly much less or why the Gorosei never went after Luffy since I'm sure none of that would be allowed to make the cut.
I've been wondering for a while what the fuck happens if you eat a fruit, let's say the magu magu no mi, and then eat Brook's revival fruit, what happens? Are you revived, are you just explode and the revival fruit doesn't work? What happens if you eat a logia, turn into the element, then eat the revival fruit? Do you explode and bits of your element are all over the place? Because then you can just reform like Kuzan, avoiding the normal death you should get from eating it in human form? These are legitimate questions that Oda is too afraid to answer.