News One Piece Volume 103 SBS Leaks

Im honestly thinking Sanji maybe able to disappear to anyone with his speed. Possibly...

Oda is comparing Sanji's speed to invisibility. The power to disappear. Which is different to just saying Sanji can move faster than a specific person's eyes.

The power to disappear....makes you invisible to anyone. If Sanji's speed is compared to that, he should likely be invisible to anyone with his speed.

Eitherway this is still the best speed feat in the verse.
-----

I love how the question was on Chuji....and Oda forced that speed shit lmao.

SBS 103 Full Leaks :

Reader : "I'll embarrass the SBS!!!"
Oda: Uwaaaaaah!! I's been emmmbaaaarrrrra-seeeeeeed!! That makes sensel! NO, IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!(cries)
( NOTE: The reader makes a little wordplay. usually the SBSs start with the readers saying "SBS WO HAJIMEMASU" with Hajimemasu being start, but the reader this time starts with "SBS wo Ha jimasu" hajimasu being 'ashamed' )

R : Odacchi tell me. The mouse chuji" thatOsome-chan have looks identical to the mouse that Sanji made food for when he was a child! Are they relatives or something?
O : You remember it well-. Sanji's kindness can be seen by the fact that he is liked by mouses. They are not relatives butI felt relieved seeing that Germa hasn't taken Sanji when I saw a mouse identical to the one of that time liking him. However, Sanji has become stronger by "the power of science" that was manifested in his body. He also obtained "the power to disappear" but be relieved, this is something based on speed, he can't use this technique in the bathrooms.

R: I want to date Nami, can't you tell me her phone number!? In a way that Sanji doesn't notice
O: Yes. 7373-737373. Don't use a smartphone but a big dendenmushi! In the worst case, anji may be the one going to you by tracing your phone's location tho.

R: Hello Oda-sensei! In chapter 1032 Yamato and Fuuga talked closely, since when are they so close?
O: About this, I wanted to draw it but there were so many battles that i couldn't do it in the end. As you can see about Fuuga, he has "the power of the horse". It's the result of when he was hungry, he stole a SMILE from Kaidou's room and ate it(laughs). Kaidou was mad and put Fuuga in a prison cell and the other Numbers laught at him because of his weird legs. After going through those bad ex periences, Yamato told to a crying Fuuga "But those legs are cool!". They became close after that.

R: Does Fire Dragon Emperor(Karyuu Udon come from "Curry Udon"? Does King like udon ?
O: It is curry udon. His favourite food is flying fish sashimi but udon curry is also delicious!

R: Hello Oda-sensei! Why is Momonosuke so pervert when he is 8 years old? Is Oda-sensei the same?
O: The problem is, since when are kids per- verts? I don't want to reveal it! If I do, they'll lose their "rights"!! lt's okay kids! I won't speak!!

R: I've made you wait for 23 years!! Sorry!!! I've bought Cola!! Eh. What am I talking about? Oh~You told me in the SBS of volume 9 that you wanted to drink Cola~. I had already bought it but i forgot to pass it to you, here it is!!
O: Eeeeeeeceeeeeehh hhhhh!!? It's true...T..Thanks. But after checking it says that the Cola's expiry date is only half year.. No..!! I must drink it! Okay! glups, glups glups cough!! falls...

R: I've searched in an english vocabulary the meaning of the word "snatch", it says "the act to seize(something like victory)".Icouldn't stop thinking about the relation with the "snatch" from the samurais, so can you tell us about that?
O: Yes. Ehmm it seems that it has sever al ways of use Domain there was a swordmanship called Jigen-ryu and they used to shout "Chest" There are various theories about the meaning but I like the theory of the sentence "Throw away your wisdom" being changed to "Chest". It has the meaning of empty your head and jump to your enemy but if I used the same word the world view would be English but in Satsuma weird so Iused the shout of Throw away your wisdom and name" as "Snatch".

R: Odacchi! Thank you for your hard work! I'm so curious about the appearance of the All-stars and Tobiroppou when they were kids that I can't build Yamato's figure! If you can please draw them, please!
O: t's unfortunate that you can't build Yamato's figure. Okay. But I've already draw Drake in the past so i won't draw him this time.

R: Tell me the PTA(Parent Teacher Association) you like and the one you hate
O: The PTAlike is the one when I enjoy One Piece with kids!! The one l hate is... there is no way i would hate it~ smiles.

R: Just as Law accepted that he is from the D clan, the "sworn enemy of gods" you should also accept that you are "the sworn enemy of PTA".

Oda: NOOOO!! I want to be liked by PTA!! But lalso
want to draw the dreams of kids..!! Damn it..

R: Hello Oda-san!! Can you poop?
Oda: I pooped so much
that I could see a town of Tokyo when i looked down!! Damn it..!!

R : Nin nin. t seems that Raizou and Fukurokuju are rival
ninjas but l want to knOw what happened betwen them. Ninnin.
Oda: Aah needless to say, I also skipped this(laughs). To put it shortly it's like this: The genious Ninja Raizou who has "Maki Maki no Jutsu"and has an outstanding physical ability, loved Fukurokuju's sickly fittle sister "Fukumi". At certain point Raizou saved Fukumi in a mission, and Fukumi fell in love with Raizou's reliable appareance and tried to kiss him, but the naive Raizou pushed Fukumi aside and she got hurt. Raizou couldn't look at her face and escaped. Fukumi ill in bed kept alling Raizou's name until she died. Fukurokuju mistook those words as grudges and it's said that his face and ears were stretched because of that.. He promised to himself that he will not forgive Raizou for the rest of his life, and Raizou doesn't make any excuses.

R: Hello Oda-sensei. I've been selected to be a board member of the PTA next year(laughs). Meflaughs). t was a recommendation of the villagers so l'm grateful and want to do my best. -By Sanadacchi
Oda : Well, finally a PTA board member has appeared in this corner, it was worth it that i've been doing this hea... SANADAAAAA!! TELL ME YOU ARE LYING!!

R: if the strawhats write a schedule of 1 whole month, what will be the most written plans?
Oda: To begin with, i think the only one who cares about "Days" and "Time"is Nami the navigator. Sanji also cares about "Time" and Robin about "days". They usually don't do birthday parties, they usually us something as an excuse to do banquets. Excluding "Guard duty" and "Steering duty", the answer would be "Free time" for everyone, laughs.

R: What's the food that Luffy and the others ate in Wano Kuni that they liked.
Oda: They stayed in Wano for quite a long time so it seems that they ate quite a few things :

R: Odacchi heso(belly button). My heart sounds I like "Dondottotto Dondottotto". Why?-By Jinbeigai
Oda: Eh... 1? Don't tell me...!! Catch him! Catch Jinbeigai right now!! Those heart sounds are..High blood pressure!! Bring him to an hospital!!

R: Why is Orochi still alive!? Does this mean that Hebi Hebi no Mi mythical model "Yamata no Orochi" have 8 lifes??

Oda: Yes. if you don't cut his head 8 times he doesn't die! This is aso his power! Annoying!!

R: Odachii!! Apoo is full body are instruments.
Head: Gymbal
Tooth: Piano
Chest: Drum
Left arm: Trumpet
Right arm: String instrument
And the instrument in his chin sounds as "paff". what are the rest of the insturments ?
Oda :t's like this(picture). He has a triangle in his crotch. Okay this is the end
SBS continues next volume--!

Last edited:
SBS 103 Full Leaks :

Reader : "I'll embarrass the SBS!!!"
Oda: Uwaaaaaah!! I's been emmmbaaaarrrrra-seeeeeeed!! That makes sensel! NO, IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!(cries)
( NOTE: The reader makes a little wordplay. usually the SBSs start with the readers saying "SBS WO HAJIMEMASU" with Hajimemasu being start, but the reader this time starts with "SBS wo Ha jimasu" hajimasu being 'ashamed' )

R : Odacchi tell me. The mouse chuji" thatOsome-chan have looks identical to the mouse that Sanji made food for when he was a child! Are they relatives or something?
O : You remember it well-. Sanji's kindness can be seen by the fact that he is liked by mouses. They are not relatives butI felt relieved seeing that Germa hasn't taken Sanji when I saw a mouse identical to the one of that time liking him. However, Sanji has become stronger by "the power of science" that was manifested in his body. He also obtained "the power to disappear" but be relieved, this is something based on speed, he can't use this technique in the bathrooms.

R: I want to date Nami, can't you tell me her phone number!? In a way that Sanji doesn't notice
O: Yes. 7373-737373. Don't use a smartphone but a big dendenmushi! In the worst case, anji may be the one going to you by tracing your phone's location tho.

R: Hello Oda-sensei! In chapter 1032 Yamato and Fuuga talked closely, since when are they so close?
O: About this, I wanted to draw it but there were so many battles that i couldn't do it in the end. As you can see about Fuuga, he has "the power of the horse". It's the result of when he was hungry, he stole a SMILE from Kaidou's room and ate it(laughs). Kaidou was mad and put Fuuga in a prison cell and the other Numbers laught at him because of his weird legs. After going through those bad ex periences, Yamato told to a crying Fuuga "But those legs are cool!". They became close after that.

R: Does Fire Dragon Emperor(Karyuu Udon come from "Curry Udon"? Does King like udon ?
O: It is curry udon. His favourite food is flying fish sashimi but udon curry is also delicious!

R: Hello Oda-sensei! Why is Momonosuke so pervert when he is 8 years old? Is Oda-sensei the same?
O: The problem is, since when are kids per- verts? I don't want to reveal it! If I do, they'll lose their "rights"!! lt's okay kids! I won't speak!!

R: I've made you wait for 23 years!! Sorry!!! I've bought Cola!! Eh. What am I talking about? Oh~You told me in the SBS of volume 9 that you wanted to drink Cola~. I had already bought it but i forgot to pass it to you, here it is!!
O: Eeeeeeeceeeeeehh hhhhh!!? It's true...T..Thanks. But after checking it says that the Cola's expiry date is only half year.. No..!! I must drink it! Okay! glups, glups glups cough!! falls...

R: I've searched in an english vocabulary the meaning of the word "snatch", it says "the act to seize(something like victory)".Icouldn't stop thinking about the relation with the "snatch" from the samurais, so can you tell us about that?
O: Yes. Ehmm it seems that it has sever al ways of use Domain there was a swordmanship called Jigen-ryu and they used to shout "Chest" There are various theories about the meaning but I like the theory of the sentence "Throw away your wisdom" being changed to "Chest". It has the meaning of empty your head and jump to your enemy but if I used the same word the world view would be English but in Satsuma weird so Iused the shout of Throw away your wisdom and name" as "Snatch".

R: Odacchi! Thank you for your hard work! I'm so curious about the appearance of the All-stars and Tobiroppou when they were kids that I can't build Yamato's figure! If you can please draw them, please!
O: t's unfortunate that you can't build Yamato's figure. Okay. But I've already draw Drake in the past so i won't draw him this time.

R: Tell me the PTA(Parent Teacher Association) you like and the one you hate
O: The PTAlike is the one when I enjoy One Piece with kids!! The one l hate is... there is no way i would hate it~ smiles.

R: Just as Law accepted that he is from the D clan, the "sworn enemy of gods" you should also accept that you are "the sworn enemy of PTA".

Oda: NOOOO!! I want to be liked by PTA!! But lalso
want to draw the dreams of kids..!! Damn it..

R: Hello Oda-san!! Can you poop?
Oda: I pooped so much
that I could see a town of Tokyo when i looked down!! Damn it..!!

R : Nin nin. t seems that Raizou and Fukurokuju are rival
ninjas but l want to knOw what happened betwen them. Ninnin.
Oda: Aah needless to say, I also skipped this(laughs). To put it shortly it's like this: The genious Ninja Raizou who has "Maki Maki no Jutsu"and has an outstanding physical ability, loved Fukurokuju's sickly fittle sister "Fukumi". At certain point Raizou saved Fukumi in a mission, and Fukumi fell in love with Raizou's reliable appareance and tried to kiss him, but the naive Raizou pushed Fukumi aside and she got hurt. Raizou couldn't look at her face and escaped. Fukumi ill in bed kept alling Raizou's name until she died. Fukurokuju mistook those words as grudges and it's said that his face and ears were stretched because of that.. He promised to himself that he will not forgive Raizou for the rest of his life, and Raizou doesn't make any excuses.

R: Hello Oda-sensei. I've been selected to be a board member of the PTA next year(laughs). Meflaughs). t was a recommendation of the villagers so l'm grateful and want to do my best. -By Sanadacchi
Oda : Well, finally a PTA board member has appeared in this corner, it was worth it that i've been doing this hea... SANADAAAAA!! TELL ME YOU ARE LYING!!

R: if the strawhats write a schedule of 1 whole month, what will be the most written plans?
Oda: To begin with, i think the only one who cares about "Days" and "Time"is Nami the navigator. Sanji also cares about "Time" and Robin about "days". They usually don't do birthday parties, they usually us something as an excuse to do banquets. Excluding "Guard duty" and "Steering duty", the answer would be "Free time" for everyone, laughs.

R: What's the food that Luffy and the others ate in Wano Kuni that they liked.
Oda: They stayed in Wano for quite a long time so it seems that they ate quite a few things :

R: Odacchi heso(belly button). My heart sounds I like "Dondottotto Dondottotto". Why?-By Jinbeigai
0:Eh... 1? Don't tell me...!! Catch him! Catch Jinbeigai right now!! Those heart sounds are..High blood pressure!! Bring him to an hospital!!

R: Why is Orochi still alive!? Does this mean that Hebi Hebi no Mi mythical model "Yamata no Orochi" have 8 lifes??

Oda: Yes. if you don't cut his head 8 times he doesn't die! This is aso his power! Annoying!!

R: Odachii!! Apoo is full body are instruments.
Head: Gymbal
Tooth: Piano
Chest: Drum
Left arm: Trumpet
Right arm: String instrument
And the instrument in his chin sounds as "paff". what are the rest of the insturments ?
Oda :t's like this(picture). He has a triangle in his crotch. Okay this is the end
SBS continues next volume--!
Yooooooooo
Child King is using tribal attire and a spear like the Shandians does this mean the lunarians still had a tribe when he was a child?
Also apoo has a triangle in his crotch @Fuckthis3 :crazwhat:
The penetrate is insane :steef:

Didn't Oda confirm Nami is not into Sanji?

He said he was fine with romantic feelings when it's one-sided but he'd never have characters reciprocate these feelings
He said himself that is just afraid that fans will leave if he made it mutual so he only keeps it one sided lol but Gosho said to him that fans will like it
So it’s interesting that we have this kind of question right after this interview and we also had that LawxRobin spice last chapter
Good stuff

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He said himself that is just afraid that fans will leave if he made it mutual so he only keeps it one sided lol but Gosho said to him that fans will like it
So it’s interesting that we have this kind of question right after this interview and we also had that LawxRobin spice last chapter
Good stuff
There was no law x robin last chapter tbh it was just law fans seeing they wanna see

Didn't Oda confirm Nami is not into Sanji?

He said he was fine with romantic feelings when it's one-sided but he'd never have characters reciprocate these feelings
Might be worded wrong. I think he meant that about the straw hats and perhaps a few others but if he meant that in general it's contradictory. Roger had a wife and even had sex. And so did Ace with Yamato.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Might be worded wrong. I think he meant that about the straw hats and perhaps a few others but if he meant that in general it's contradictory. Roger had a wife and even had sex. And so did Ace with Yamato.
Bruh what? Ace and Yamato were friends and so what if roger had a wife we still have never seen them interact with each other