News One Piece Volume 103 SBS Leaks

there is a difference between disappearing to fodder and to 1.32 billion man and doing that continuously in the same room
Reading another manga.
King base can do the same vs Zoro who has better reactions than Sanji.
But I'll stop debating this stupidity, you guys run out of brain cells when talking about Sanji's speed.

Reading another manga.
I don't care what you do
King base can do the same vs Zoro
No he can't. All he did was a simple blitz, like everyone can do. That's nothing like what Sanji did.
Even Oda made a distinction in this SBS, between a simple blitz (what Sanji did to Oven) and going invisible with speed
Zoro who has better reactions than Sanji
Lmao, Zoro has shit reactions

Stop talking about a vet level character that only fights slow ass characters and still gets bltized, anything new? We already knew that judge's son peaked under Vergo's level.

Ryuma's grave? Black Blades? Ponyglyph info? Pluton? Is Kaido and BM dead? Land of Gold? Why was Shanks in Wano? Shimotsuki lineage? The bounties of the strawhats? Other unanswered questions I can't remember? :gonope:

Oda do you poop? Oda are 8 yr olds perverts? Oda tell me a out rats? Irrelevant Raizo backstory? Some other crap...:goyea:

This really is the trashiest of all OP arcs :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Sanji disappears vs am overweight character that is not known for anything speed related....

Warra fucking feat. Part 1 Zoro & Luffy could do that shit :gokulaugh:

Last edited:
So the edit i made on how Sanji vs Zoro would end up was more than accurate

Don't mistake that with a regular Soru. Soru can be potentially countered with CoO, and it also depends on the reaction speed of the target

The "power to disappear" is something else only Sanji can do as of now (Maybe Kizaru shows that in the future)

Ryuma's grave? Black Blades? Ponyglyph info? Pluton? Is Kaido and BM dead? Land of Gold? Why was Shanks in Wano? Shimotsuki lineage? The bounties of the strawhats? Other unanswered questions I can't remember? :gonope:

Oda do you poop? Oda are 8 yr olds perverts? Oda tell me a out rats? Irrelevant Raizo backstory? Some other crap...:goyea:

This really is the trashiest of all OP arcs :suresure:

Sanji disappears vs am overweight character that is not known for anything speed related....

Warra fucking feat. Part 1 Zoro & Luffy :gokulaugh:
I think most of these will be adressed with comments and flasbacks while shp sail to Elbaf.

R.I.P