News One Piece Volume 103 SBS Leaks

The Sanji's question was nice.

I had been thinking ever since his fight with Queen, if the ability to temporarily disappear was something he always had, or if that was something he achieve with his Germa awakening... Cool to know he obtain the ability after the awakening.

Reading another manga.
King base can do the same vs Zoro who has better reactions than Sanji.
But I'll stop debating this stupidity, you guys run out of brain cells when talking about Sanji's speed.
please "SHHHHHH", like sanji did :kuzanshut:
Post automatically merged:

The Sanji's question was nice.

I had been thinking ever since his fight with Queen, if the ability to temporarily disappear was something he always had, or if that was something he achieve with his Germa awakening... Cool to know he obtain the ability after the awakening.
That further explains and proves that for the moment he is the only one that is THAT fast. Because before the awakening he walready was fast enough to use "his version" of Soru like luffy (zoro sometimes when he uses blitz attacks) and always was considered fast af even in comparaison to luffy's gear 4 forms... Right now, oda said that after the awakening he is so fast that he "gained the ability to disappear". Without his mutant superhuman genes he already trained his body to be a beast speedster, now with this buff he is THE SPEEDSTER

Last edited: