News One Piece Volume 95 Coming in December 2019

Oh almost forgot, a question from 420Land! Dude’s on a roll lately

R: Odacchi! Why didn’t Kid and Killer use butt breathing techniques to keep breathing?

Oda: Indeed! They could prevent dying if they did that!! Hey you, Kid Pirates have quite an amount of fans!! Just wait to get beaten!!
Can you please stop translating these!? This questions are getting worse and worse...:pepehands:

Last edited:
A reminder, I’ll be translating the differences between volume and magazine version when it’s out, so keep an eye out for that if you’re interested.

(For those that don’t know, they’re usually just some small things)
Check if Koby was indeed promoted in chapter 956 as he's introduced as rear admiral in the magazine release while X Drake is captain.

Last edited:
A reminder, I’ll be translating the differences between volume and magazine version when it’s out, so keep an eye out for that if you’re interested.

(For those that don’t know, they’re usually just some small things)
Hi.
Please review chapter 957
Is
Is there a difference?
About shanks?
How long has he been emperor?
Can you translate that panel from Volume 95?

I have your own translation for that panel
Next, we have him who has been an Emperor for 6 years, the youngest of the four and trusted by his subordinates
Is it different from Volume 95?

Just so we’re clear, THIS ONE is Oda’s Yoru, the other one is drawn by someone from TalkOP

Black Blade Yoruko
Yoruko: Let’s cut them, partner♡
Omakeko: Alright—!!

Omake means extra/bonus
Oda's trolling will NEVER DIE
Post automatically merged:

Is this a Kimetsu no yaiba reference by Oda or is there some precedent about Swordsmen and Wisteria in Japan from like some old story or something?

Yoru looks weird :wellwell:
That's the joke... they all look weird

Oh Oda isn't very PC.

Poppy is where Opium comes from. Opium caused a very big drug Crisis in China. Apoo is originally designed with Chinese asthetics... This is either a very bad joke or Oda is intentionally taking a dig at China

Last edited: