General & Others One piece vs utopia vs wss

There's a weird retardation on worst gen when it comes to this

That everyone keeps being a retard and pretending WE HAVENT SEEN ON PANEL what Roger did to be pirate king

Barely lifted a finger

Buggy who was on that journey said himself you don't need to fight anyone.

Nothing Roger did to be pk (the only example we have)
Is harder than beating a top tier.

And it's only gonna get worse if oda makes buggy pk.
Roger survived the onslought Garp and Whitebeard, something the WSS is incapable of.
Getting the poneglyphs through begging, raiding or whatever is also part of the difficulty. You also need a good crew with a worthy rhm

When I think about it now, WSS barely cracks 20 percent difficulty lol

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Roger survived the onslought Garp and Whitebeard, something the WSS is incapable of.
Getting the poneglyphs through begging, raiding or whatever is also part of the difficulty. You also need a good crew with a worthy rhm

When I think about it now, WSS barely cracks 20 percent difficulty lol
What onslaught ?
Wb and he were friends and wb had 0 interest in being pirate king
Did Roger beat garp ?

You're embarrassing yourself.
Fact is if wbs ship doesn't crash on wano Roger dies achieving nothing
Post automatically merged:

You’re so far up his ass, you’re denying his own statements
His statements mean nothing when we have evidence to say otherwise

He said swords clad in haki don't break.

You are acting so retarded the equivalent of gassing pirate king is arguing me that zoro didn't break King's haki clad sword.

What onslaught ?
Did Roger beat garp ?

His friend because he was his near equal
Don't think Whitebeard would befriend inferior specimen

Roger fended off Garp, something WSS can't carry out

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What onslaught ?
Did Roger beat garp ?

His statements mean nothing when we have evidence to say otherwise

He said swords clad in haki don't break.

You are acting so retarded the equivalent of gassing pirate king is arguing me that zoro didn't break King's haki clad sword.
Mihawk says being pirate king is tougher than being WSS, you can deny it and suddenly play an ignorance card but when his former rival is a Yonko and in the way of being PK, I feel as if Mihawk has a good idea of the challenges you need to overcome.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Mihawk says being pirate king is tougher than being WSS, you can deny it and suddenly play an ignorance card but when his former rival is a Yonko and in the way of being PK, I feel as if Mihawk has a good idea of the challenges you need to overcome.
?
Has mihawk seen what Roger did ? Yes or no

If no
Your whole argument is dead in the water

In fact buggy someone who was on the fucking ship is telling mihawk your view on pk is WRONG you don't need to fight anyone.

We give you panels => bullshit
We give you fanfics => bullshit
:luuh:
Give me the panels of Roger becoming pirate king and show me what's harder than beating a top top tier

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
?
Has mihawk seen what Roger did ? Yes or no

If no
Your whole argument is dead in the water

In fact buggy someone who was on the fucking ship is telling mihawk your view on pk is WRONG you don't need to fight anyone.

Give me the panels of Roger becoming pirate king and show me what's harder than beating a top top tier
Mihawk knows more than you do.

Idk about percentages but in terms of overall difficulty:

Utopia > PK > WSS

It’s much harder to achieve and maintain military state that makes the WG obsolete than becoming the PK. In comparison you don’t even need to fight other Yonko you can just sneak and steal the RP’s like how Roger did to BM. The problem is finding a Poneglyph reader like the Kozuki’s or the 3 eyed tribe.

World strongest titles are an individual feat that requires less difficulty. It’s a arduous feat but it’s more achievable compared to the others

WSS = Power Alone
Utopia = Power + Wealth
One Piece = Power + Wealth + Fame

Mihawk is already WSS, meaning He already fulfilled his Power Part
Crocodile is the one who didn't finish his Part of Equation, meaning He needs to find Biggest Source of Wealth
And Buggy also needs to fill his "Fame" Part to complete entire Formula

It's obvious that EOS SHs > EOS Cross Guild > Roger

Mihawk's Power = WSS > Roger's Power
Crocodile's Wealth = Captain John's Treasure > Roger's Wealth
Buggy's Fame = Empty Throne > Roger's Fame

Kaidou, Big Mom & WB were Roger's Rivals
Luffy, Shanks, Blackbeard & Buggy are Roger's Superiors
Don't compare Old Yonko to New Yonko

The original utopia plan if yall dont remember
crocodile settled for a dream he THINKS is 'easier' (or lesser as you put it). as things are, crocodile has achieved neither so he's not really qualified to judge which dream is actually harder to achieve.

mihawk is in a better position because, assuming his title is not fraudulent, he has actually achieved the WSS status so i'm inclined to take his claims - that becoming WSS is easier than getting one piece - a bit more seriously.

laido is one of the dumbest characters in one piece so i can't give credence to anything he says. oden was a retard, so had he been the shogun, duping him should have been very easy for anyone with at least room temp IQ.
Crocodile, mihawk, and buggy the guys that made and know the plan aren't just assuming which is more difficult without anything actually backing it up

And like @TheAncientCenturion said doflamingo essentially achieved what crocodile wanted in dressrosa through his ties

Utopia is literally farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more difficult than finding One Piece. It is virtually an impossible dream.

You would have to be more powerful than the Rocks pirates to even achieve it.
Thats like saying wano or dressrosa had to be stronger than rocks which is obviously not true

H

Herrera95

One Piece - 100

Utopia - 200

WSS - 99

WSS = Power Alone
Utopia = Power + Wealth
One Piece = Power + Wealth + Fame

Mihawk is already WSS, meaning He already fulfilled his Power Part
Crocodile is the one who didn't finish his Part of Equation, meaning He needs to find Biggest Source of Wealth
And Buggy also needs to fill his "Fame" Part to complete entire Formula

It's obvious that EOS SHs > EOS Cross Guild > Roger

Mihawk's Power = WSS > Roger's Power
Crocodile's Wealth = Captain John's Treasure > Roger's Wealth
Buggy's Fame = Empty Throne > Roger's Fame

Kaidou, Big Mom & WB were Roger's Rivals
Luffy, Shanks, Blackbeard & Buggy are Roger's Superiors
Don't compare Old Yonko to New Yonko
Do you even know what Utopia is?

You can't have Utopia without fame. In fact One Piece you don't need nothing of that. No power, no wealth, no fame.

Power, Wealth and Fame is how people describe Roger but still he didn't needed any of those to be called that. He just visited all islands of the world. Nothing special.

Are you guys joking or what? utopia plan is just having military power enough that marine won't mess it just like having an emperor territory or wano country. Mihawk want That utopia plan so that he will chill on that utopia state without getting annoyed up by marine. One piece is the most difficult thing to do

cause it requires luck and coincidence. Roger is searching for laugh tale for decades. He go to lode star and even make uturn. He got nothing until he met Oden. It also luck that wb is his good friend. If wb is an enemy. Roger need to kill WB to reach laugh tale like Luffy need to kill kaido to get to one piece. Roger

also born in an era where there is no competition in the sea. He is the only competitor and still needs a decade to find one piece.

Last edited: