Why exactly did you dislike Kid?? Kid is a cool character. He reminds me of The Joker
His design is cool.

Devil fruit is cool

His attitude is cool
However his fighting style nor strength amounts to anything within the story. Dude has not gotten a W. Hasnt gotten any shine that can remotely place him as luffys rival. To me he is just a waste. Oda should have combined law and kidds character. That way it would be more believable for oda to portray kidd as worthy

His design is cool.

Devil fruit is cool

His attitude is cool
However his fighting style nor strength amounts to anything within the story. Dude has not gotten a W. Hasnt gotten any shine that can remotely place him as luffys rival. To me he is just a waste. Oda should have combined law and kidds character. That way it would be more believable for oda to portray kidd as worthy
So basically your problem is that he didn't any real W, yet you want him to fail miserably against BM? I don't understand :choppawhat:

So basically your problem is that he didn't any real W, yet you want him to fail miserably against BM? I don't understand :choppawhat:
No take the time and really give it some thoughts as to what I am saying. Why would I be invested in kidd possibly winning when to this day he hasnt shown anything of merit to make me believe that he could get a W? It's not that I don't want kidd to get a W. It's that based on the story he should have gotten them to begin with if he was portrayed as luffys rival. Luffys current bounty is now 3 times kidds. Oda has established and made it clear kidd ain't his rival which means I have zero faith that oda will give kidd a w since he could have done so when it was needed.

No take the time and really give it some thoughts as to what I am saying. Why would I be invested in kidd possibly winning when to this day he hasnt shown anything of merit to make me believe that he could get a W? It's not that I don't want kidd to get a W. It's that based on the story he should have gotten them to begin with if he was portrayed as luffys rival. Luffys current bounty is now 3 times kidds. Oda has established and made it clear kidd ain't his rival which means I have zero faith that oda will give kidd a w since he could have done so when it was needed.
That I can I understand, If he doesn't do anything significant here it's pretty clear supernova are only here to be Luffy cheerleaders.:endthis: