Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

That would be a plot twist of the year

other would be that he's one of those fathers that after getting a child realized he's gay
Hahaha I was gonna suggest that actually! Shanks has no women on his crew, all just human men too...At least two of them abandoned their kids to be "sailors" I mean "pirates" and they are men who spend a lot of time together, sailing the seas as seamen and bonding a lot and such....HMMMMMM
:beanmean::joker:

Red Force? More like Bear Force now! Especially with that glow up/buffs they got in the 10 years from early OP to appearing at Marineford in the present too LMAO!

(Warning, this is extremely gay but also catchy, fun and awesome! LOL:)

I'm just joking btw ofc, not actually insinuating they are gay ofc! But Shanks and his crew are totally racists and sexists though as they only have have humans and thus only men too on their crew too respectively!

:arnoling::pepebusi:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Hahaha I was gonna suggest that actually! Shanks has no women on his crew, all just human men too...At least two of them abandoned their kids to be "sailors" I mean "pirates" and they are men who spend a lot of time together, sailing the seas as seamen and bonding a lot and such....HMMMMMM

Red Force? More like Bear Force now! Especially with that glow up/buffs they got in the 10 years from early OP to appearing at Marineford in the present too LMAO!

Not without a reason I call them Dilf Pirates, they recruit only other fathers who abandoned their families :fujilaugh: Also Bear Force perfect name!

Confirmed spoiler!

- Aramaki captures Luffy and co. - they didn't see it coming
- Sanji goes Ifrid Jambe Hells Memories Mode and becomes untouchable for Aramaki's DF as it gets instantly burned once it gets close to Sanji
- Zoro fainted by getting stabbed in his shoulder by Aramaki
- A huge fight breaks out - Sanji vs Aramaki!!!
- Aramaki uses advCoA to protect himself from Sanji's heat, but the heat stil comes thru to a degree
- Sanji uses his high speed mode and is invisible to Aramaki
- Aramaki created a huge forest to protect himself
- Sanji uses his new move called - Hell Buster - in which he creates a huge aura of Blue Fire around him while dashing towards Aramaki and burning the forest to ash
- Sanji uses a new type of advCoO which is effecting time and space itself and causes time to run slower which makes Sanji move even faster!!!
- Sanji manages to land Hell Buster on Aramaki kicking a whole in his chest - the heat was so great it melted the surrounding area and created a huge crater of Magma - caused by the melted rocks
- Aramaki falls into the Magma
- The End

Break next week for 2 months.

G

Gorosei Informer

Say @Rottkins have you seen or read Jojo's Bizarre Adventure? I think you would REALLY enjoy that series tbh! Especially with its more effeminate/androgynous characters later on and its just very flamboyant, wild/crazy/insane/wacky etc, stylish and especially in the anime, vibrant, loud, chaotic etc vibes, aesthetics and such!

I feel it would suit your tastes so naturally!

Some great examples of what to expect if you've not seen/read it:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Say @Rottkins have you seen or read Jojo's Bizarre Adventure? I think you would REALLY enjoy that series tbh! Especially with its more effeminate/androgynous characters later on and its just very flamboyant, wild/crazy/insane/wacky etc, stylish and especially in the anime, vibrant, loud, chaotic etc vibes, aesthetics and such!

OHOHOHO I PERFECTLY KNOW IT, tho I dropped in 2/3 of Jojolion cuz I forgot to check for new chapters :josad:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Jojo
:steef:

Love that series, aesthetic is right. I'm a huge fan of it

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Where is Jonathan
don't disrespect my boy like that
:josad:

G

Gorosei Informer

Jojo
:steef:

Love that series, aesthetic is right. I'm a huge fan of it
You a fan? I never would have guessed! Yare yare dawa!

:sanjismug::pepebusi::beanmean:

Seriously though its so great, Araki is so amazing in so many ways, including actually well written storylines and characters, nuance, maturity, stylish and flamboyance, creativity, fashion sense like Kubo with Bleach and such and so on! Even the art style of Jojo kinda makes me think of Bleach a little! Especially this more realistic style he adopted much later on!

:rosismile::lumazed::fujilaugh::lunazing:

G

Gorosei Informer

Where is Jonathan
don't disrespect my boy like that
:josad:
Ahaha Johnathan is great but I wanted to show the more flamboyant, wilder, feminine side of Jojo I guess? The more vibrant and such? Johnathan is so macho despite being so gentle/sweet, a real gentle giant/warrior type! Hes a parody of Kenshiro after all ofc but I wanted to show the not so muscular and thus typically masculine side of the series :P.

Have this though if you've not seen it before especially ofc! It made me cry tears of laughter but also relating to the "pain" hahahaha!:

:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

kingufy:strawhatock::sanjismug::chopoff:
Post automatically merged:

OHOHOHO I PERFECTLY KNOW IT, tho I dropped in 2/3 of Jojolion cuz I forgot to check for new chapters :josad:
Ah thats such a beautiful and bittersweet Duwang! I can kinda relate to forgetting about chapters as its monthly and its such a "niche" series with how less popular Jojolion is due to how different and laidback it is. Similar issues that Part 4 had but I actually love it!

Part 9 Jojolands is coming sometime in the future too, hopefully soon! Can't wait! Can't believe Jojolion actually ended too!

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.