Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen a Fandom this pathetic in my whole life :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Man like this is all it takes to fuck a Fandom?
Big Mom got treated 10** worse and she still has more loyal fanbase.
Kaido was shat so many times previously due to scabbard injuring him and chap 970. 99% of his fans still remained. And you could see the result. People before spoiler release were shitting on Kaido for 1042.Turned out it became his best chapter where Luffy was already on last leg and leaker interpreted wrongly.
And pre spoilers leak seriously fucked up the upper guns of admirals fanbase. You guys are seriously a joke. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Well for those who were believing Yonko =Admirals from start are sane I can tell you that.
But Linyagi and Lee were seriously expecting him soloing whole alliance like wtf only Kaido and maybe Akainu could have tried.
But even if spoilers are not that bad this just proves Kaido Fandom >>>>>>Admiral Fandom.
@Sentinel @MonsterKaido @Sasaki Kojirō @Tejas @Swallalala @MarineHQ62 @Wiwi
THERE IS NOTHING COMING CLOSE TO RUNNING AWAY FROM FUCKING MOMO
DONT EVEN TRY TO COMPARE
EVEN WITH ALL HER ANTI FEATS IT TOOK 2 AWAKENED SUPERNOVA TO GET RID OF BIG MOM
EVEN IF KAIDO FIRST GOT A BAD SHOWING AGAINST SCABBARDS HE STILL KEPT GOING AND HE ENDED UP CLOWNING THEM
I WAITED EIGHT YEARS FOR GREEN BULL TO SEE HIM RETREATING AGAINST A WEAK CRYBABY WITH NO FIGHTING EXPERIENCE AT THE FIRST STRUGGLE. 3 CHAPTERS AFTER HIS OFFICIAL INRRODUCTION.
EIGHT YEARS AND 300 CHAPTERS OF WAIT FOR THIS
DONT EVEN ACT LIKE YOU EVER FELT WHAT I'M CURRENTLY FEELING
I READ HUNDREDS OF MANGA AND THERE IS NOTHING 1/100 AS PATHETIC AS THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.