Status
Not open for further replies.
ZKKers took the full brunt of the clowning and are still here wanking zoro with the exception of HA0 but you guys are giving up before the chapter is even out
Bro when have i given up?

I'm still behind Admirals. I'm mostly trolling. Though i think they won't have CoC outside of Akainu.
Well all those hints kind of lead to that.
I really wouldn't want to today because of the recent events regarding the Admirals i need extra filthy shit to calm me down.

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ADMIRALS. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE MARINE CAP IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY WADMIRALS IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS MARINE FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK MOMO. FUCK YAMATO. FUCK SCABBARDS. FUCK ODEN. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!
I have never seen a Fandom this pathetic in my whole life :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Man like this is all it takes to fuck a Fandom?
Big Mom got treated 10** worse and she still has more loyal fanbase.
Kaido was shat so many times previously due to scabbard injuring him and chap 970. 99% of his fans still remained. And you could see the result. People before spoiler release were shitting on Kaido for 1042.Turned out it became his best chapter where Luffy was already on last leg and leaker interpreted wrongly.
And pre spoilers leak seriously fucked up the upper guns of admirals fanbase. You guys are seriously a joke. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Well for those who were believing Yonko =Admirals from start are sane I can tell you that.
But Linyagi and Lee were seriously expecting him soloing whole alliance like wtf only Kaido and maybe Akainu could have tried.
But even if spoilers are not that bad this just proves Kaido Fandom >>>>>>Admiral Fandom.
@Sentinel @MonsterKaido @Sasaki Kojirō @Tejas @Swallalala @MarineHQ62 @Wiwi

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I'm team Yonkou and Team admiral... I defend Kaidou as the strongest in the world to this day. you are confused

and I always defend big mom, I think you must be thinking about someone else
nah you were saying that people were being retarded after we were clowning on greenbull after yamato bashed his skull in lol

I have never seen a Fandom this pathetic in my whole life :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Kaido was shat so many times previously due to scabbard injuring him and chap 970. 99% of his fans still remained. And you could see the result. People before spoiler release were shitting on Kaido for 1042.Turned out it became his best chapter where Luffy was already on last leg and leaker interpreted wrongly.
And pre spoilers leak seriously fucked up the upper guns of admirals fanbase. You guys are seriously a joke. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Well for those who were believing Yonko =Admirals from start are sane I can tell you that.
But Linyagi and Lee were seriously expecting him soloing whole alliance like wtf only Kaido and maybe Akainu could have tried.
But even if spoilers are not that bad this just proves Kaido Fandom >>>>>>Admiral Fandom.
Big Mom fans are a myth

1055:
Momo vs Aramaki
Momo try hard and can compete with Aramaki
Aramaki state that momo is really powerfull

1056:
Aramaki Clown momo
Yamato and scabbards fight Aramaki
Yamato leave with momo and the Scabbards
Yamato : "I can't leave this country, this country need me"
The Mugiwara leave wano as they heard about Aramaki
Aramaki follow them with the ship he ask for
This is what happen, open the thread, i leak it all

...motherFUCKER

I FOUGHT FOR ADMIRALS. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE MARINE CAP IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY WADMIRALS IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS MARINE FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK MOMO. FUCK YAMATO. FUCK SCABBARDS. FUCK ODEN. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!
Those are fake bruh

...motherFUCKER

Dont let yourselves down like this fallen brother my fellow Wadmiral fanboys. Remember back the days of Robin flipping Big Mom like a donut and Raizo making Kaido scream in pain. Yonko fanboys managed to survive much harder slander.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Such a huge text laughing at the person without understanding that the OP who wrote it was being sarcastic and making a joke... LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.