1056:
Aramaki Clown momo
Yamato and scabbards fight Aramaki
Yamato leave with momo and the Scabbards
Yamato : "I can't leave this country, this country need me"
The Mugiwara leave wano as they heard about Aramaki
Aramaki follow them with the ship he ask for

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ADMIRALS. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE MARINE CAP IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY WADMIRALS IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS MARINE FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK MOMO. FUCK YAMATO. FUCK SCABBARDS. FUCK ODEN. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
so all we'll have is fillers from now on? if admirals are rubbish, why insist on them? it is better to jump to BB and company.

fairy tail level writing
cope, you were talking all that shit about yonkoutards last week and look what happened. next time, bet on the fucking pirates in the pirate manga

Ahhh Ambivalent Justice is a great idea! An Admiral with conflicted and even contradictory attitudes of Justice? Double Standards even?

Maybe he could even end up being a spy on the Marines for the Celestials/WG and thus betray them? Or the whole Celestial Dragon/WG wank is deliberately over the top/excessive because he's acting anyway? Pretending to suck up to th WG to spy on them?

I really hope for some kind of nuance with him like this rather than just being a blind and cliche fanboy and extremist.
only if oda doesn't fu*k up the potential of this succulent drama.. like bruh man

yea honestly not like Kizaru da bot doesn show or emanate any philosophical opinions on justice or having a aspect of complexity to him.

Bruh

Ahhh Ambivalent Justice is a great idea! An Admiral with conflicted and even contradictory attitudes of Justice? Double Standards even?

Maybe he could even end up being a spy on the Marines for the Celestials/WG and thus betray them? Or the whole Celestial Dragon/WG wank is deliberately over the top/excessive because he's acting anyway? Pretending to suck up to th WG to spy on them?

I really hope for some kind of nuance with him like this rather than just being a blind and cliche fanboy and extremist.
His attitude seems to be machiavellian . Opportunistic pragmatism where he clearly tries to get the best position in life

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ADMIRALS. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE MARINE CAP IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY WADMIRALS IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS MARINE FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK MOMO. FUCK YAMATO. FUCK SCABBARDS. FUCK ODEN. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!
Lol dude you don't need to become just bcz for a chapter. There is still akainu, aokiji and kizaru and other major ones among marines.

Status
Not open for further replies.