Which WAIFU is superior

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Katakuri: Akagami!! The attack must be identical. In the same place and at the same time, here and in the world of singing.
Shanks: One of Big Mom's sons? What do you want here?
Katakuri: I want to help my sister! The prediction hack enables me to take a look at the singing world, if we can attack at the same time... Shanks: So then, I see. Mastering Haki, it's up to me. We have a lot of work to do, no time to analyse. But your help is really valuable, Katakuri.

shanks and katakuri dialogue from red (translated from arabic - if any1 cares lol)

I’m really sorry, but I’m just really mad that this is happening again, and also because I was enjoying the conversation that was going on before that
I hate people abusing their power

Anyway sorry again for using that kind of language, I apologize to anyone that feels uncomfortable or offended reading it, I’ll go cool off my head now
See you guys latet
I've seen far worse on this website on a daily basis, don't be hard on yourself lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Katakuri: Akagami!! The attack must be identical. In the same place and at the same time, here and in the world of singing.
Shanks: One of Big Mom's sons? What do you want here?
Katakuri: I want to help my sister! The prediction hack enables me to take a look at the singing world, if we can attack at the same time... Shanks: So then, I see. Mastering Haki, it's up to me. We have a lot of work to do, no time to analyse. But your help is really valuable, Katakuri.

shanks and katakuri dialogue from red (translated from arabic - if any1 cares lol)
"One of Big Mom's sons".

@EmperorKinyagi @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ62
I told every single Katakuri fucks he is irrelevant in the outside world, probably never sailed away from Toto Land + bounty for being Big Mom's son.

Shimotsuki Ghostly

Loving this new OP arc.
I hear tonight is a mod/admin party, duo problems we need to close this thread, I can´t tell when :)
:suresure::suresure:
Gee i wonder if its the 2 guys who could post here when thread was locked and their username styles changed to match the mods and one of them brought back his OG name too.
:gonope:
What's your guesses @Doggo?

A Sanji fan denied modship huh? Guess it was Chrono?
:goyea:

Doggo

To find the All Blue!
Gee i wonder if its the 2 guys who could post here when thread was locked and their username styles changed to match the mods and one of them brought back his OG name too.
:gonope:
What's your guesses @Doggo?

A Sanji fan denied modship huh? Guess it was Chrono?
:goyea:
Chrono lost power when he took a leave for a few months.
I used this gap so seize power for myself.
:pepebusi: