Status
Not open for further replies.
You know whats funny?

at the start of Wano, i remember a lot of Zoro fans (me included) saying we didn't want Zoro to be related to anyone important or have any lineage bullshit that would power him up, he rised up by his own actions and training

then, after those reveals that Zoro looked like Ryuma and Ushimaru, and he was also a one-eyed swordsman, many people got mad but accepted the fact that Zoro was related to them

then, we spent so many chapters waiting for Oda to reveal these fuckings things, but he never did, so in a way, we got what we wanted in the first place

it seems like Zoro isn't related to the Shimotsuki or anything like that after all

it could be just another one of those things, where Luffy looks like Ace and Roger, but isn't related to them

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
The only youtubers i watch are Dovahatty with his unbiased history videos.
History marche for ancient battle tactics.
Primitive technology.
And the goat Ssetzeentach.

G

Gorosei Informer

No spoilers this week. It's over :lusalty:

We can still get them as usual later on today/tonight or at worst Thursday/Friday or so.

Worst case scenario, its just another typical break week like Odas break week and we have to cope until the week after. We have an Oda break due as well, so we will have one of those after the next chapter too imo. So we're gonna suffer regardless.

:parkcry::peperain::pepecopium::jackcopium:

G

Gorosei Informer

You know whats funny?

at the start of Wano, i remember a lot of Zoro fans (me included) saying we didn't want Zoro to be related to anyone important or have any lineage bullshit that would power him up, he rised up by his own actions and training

then, after those reveals that Zoro looked like Ryuma and Ushimaru, and he was also a one-eyed swordsman, many people got mad but accepted the fact that Zoro was related to them

then, we spent so many chapters waiting for Oda to reveal these fuckings things, but he never did, so in a way, we got what we wanted in the first place

it seems like Zoro isn't related to the Shimotsuki or anything like that after all

it could be just another one of those things, where Luffy looks like Ace and Roger, but isn't related to them
And y'all seem to have gotten your wish now too.

:lusalty:

Seriously though, I think they are meant to be recinarnations of Roger and Ryuuma, maybe Ushimaru too for Luffy and Zoro ofc and they just inherited their wills. But Ryuuma and Ushimaru both blatantly Zoro is too much on the nose even for them to not be related somehow.

Oda is fucking trolling us/just wants to wrap up the story, move on and doesn't care/or just playing it safe because he's too scared to develop Zoro further for some odd reason and do an extended storyline and background like he did with Sanji.

If Luffy goes to Sphinx I guarantee that Blackbeard stole Whitebeard and Ace's corpse and used Moria/the Shadow Fruit to revive them.
well i hope not because even ryuma who was considered toptier, with brook's shadow was a weakling compared to the crew post TS. Lets say he put some strong shadow to WB ok, but for Ace it would be just disaster, even franky should be able to handle him

And y'all seem to have gotten your wish now too.

:lusalty:

Seriously though, I think they are meant to be recinarnations of Roger and Ryuuma, maybe Ushimaru too for Luffy and Zoro ofc and they just inherited their wills. But Ryuuma and Ushimaru both blatantly Zoro is too much on the nose even for them to not be related somehow.

Oda is fucking trolling us/just wants to wrap up the story, move on and doesn't care/or just playing it safe because he's too scared to develop Zoro further for some odd reason and do an extended storyline and background like he did with Sanji.
The problem is that, if Zoro is Ryuma reincarnated, he didn't do any of those things Ryuma did

slaying a Dragon in Wano

making the Marines go away from Wano

so it doesn't work at all

at the end of the arc, the one compared to Ryuma was Luffy, not Zoro

so this doesn't work

G

Gorosei Informer

If Luffy goes to Sphinx I guarantee that Blackbeard stole Whitebeard and Ace's corpse and used Moria/the Shadow Fruit to revive them.
There could be a shock moment of them finding Sphinx Island trashed and the graves desecrated then too. Since Moria went to BB and became his prey now, BB wants to carry on Xebecs will and he seems to have personal hatred towards WB and even Ace (maybe by proxy due to Roger at least and Aces love for WB) I could see him doing this definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.